close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Initiation today

Discussion in 'Freemason's Lodge' started by Mrs. VR, Apr 18, 2009.

1. Mrs. VR

Mrs. VR Sharon, you will be missed.

May 18, 2004
    On the way to crazy
    Our daughter, Emily ,is being initiatied into our local Rainbow Assembly in a couple hours. I can only hope she finds as many lifelong friendships and makes as many wonderful memories as I did when I was a Rainbow girl. I'm actually a teeny bit nervous as I'll be seeing a lot of people I haven't seen in at least a decade. I'm also presenting her with my Rainbow ring after the initiation, which will be a little surprise for her. Just wanted to share.

2. jetboatdriver

jetboatdriver CLM

Nov 11, 2005
    TEXAS
    This is major league cool!!!!!
    Congratulations to you and her. Look forward to hearing updates as she progresses.

3. zoyter2

zoyter2 Yeah, so what?

Jun 25, 2002
    Anniston, Alabama
  4. Mrs. VR

Mrs. VR Sharon, you will be missed.

May 18, 2004
    On the way to crazy
    Thanks guys. It was a really special day. :hearts:

5. RED64CJ5

RED64CJ5

Jul 7, 2003
    Wow. I'm glad to hear RG is alive and well in other parts of the country. Little old ladies absolutely ran it into the ground here, as well as what the old timers did to DeMolay.

Sounds like a special day to be cherished.

6. filthy infidel

filthy infidel 100% Infidel

Apr 24, 2007
    North Carolina
    A few Brothers from my Lodge attended a mandatory Proficiency meeting a few weeks back, and some young Rainbows gave a lecture. These young ladies will make you proud, and I'm sure your daughter will improver herself having joined. Congratulations.

Forgot about the part about you passing on your ring- you're gonna need the 'quicker picker-upper' for that, I assure you!