close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Initial Impressions of the Apex Failure Resistant Extractor for Glock

Discussion in 'General Glocking' started by Tim Lau, Jul 3, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. diamondd2

diamondd2

Apr 23, 2010

Likewise pal.

2. diamondd2

diamondd2

Apr 23, 2010

Never heard of him or the company he is with. Means nothing to me. I just cant believe he had a bad G17 for 18months and this is his first post.

Last edited: Jul 10, 2012

3. Beretta92guy

Beretta92guy

Nov 15, 2011
    :ambulance: I like where this thread is going :ambulance:

4. 8th ID

8th ID

May 2, 2009
    KY
    I will tell you that a first post on GT by someone who has had 18 months of problems with a G17 prior seem a little strange.

And you guys who have anything negative to say about APEX, you better not do it on the Sig forum---they have and will LOSE THEIR D$%$ MINDS on you...just a warning!!!:wow:

5. Beretta92guy

Beretta92guy

Nov 15, 2011
    Sig fourm??? boy, you got that right......

and don't ever, ever, ever, ever say anything negative about Bruce Gray of Grayguns.....

or Mike Packwood (aka Parabellum) will drop the ban hammer in an instant (thats what he did to me)........that place is like a "cult"...you can only believe what Parabellum (who probably lives in his moms basement) wants to you believe....LOL

6. tigman250

tigman250

Feb 11, 2012
    I dont care who came up with it or how we found out about it, as long as it cures the crazy ejections I will be happy!

any info on price or delivery yet?

7. Apprentice

Apprentice

May 17, 2000
    North GA,USA
    Shhhh shhhhh shhhhhhh . . . . . . . Tim Lau is a BTDT SME. He generally does his internet stuff out where mostly BTDT folks hang out. I GREATLY appreciate him registering here to relay a report of this part's development. This is a good thing.

Our 8 Gen 4 9mms and several late model Gen 3's are running well so I won't be stocking up on these as I thought I might have a few months ago but they'll be in high demand. I hope Glock can keep the supply to Midway, Glockparts, Brownells etc filled with this new OEM extractor we're also hearing about fixing problem guns also.

In 6 mos, this will all be an unpleasant memory. ;)

8. Glock2336

Glock2336 Senor Member

Jul 8, 2001
    NV
    Funny how you checked your unfounded rant over there to talk crap here. :upeyes:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.