Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Forum at

Why should YOU join our forums?

• Reason #1
  • Reason #2
  • Reason #3

Site Description

infidel ultra or minotaur mtac

Discussion in 'Carry Issues' started by robuncut, Jun 4, 2013.

1. robuncut

Jun 1, 2013
    I recently got a g23 after I have had a g36 and I found out that I now have the option of getting the infidel ultra holster when I could not with the g36.

does anyone have any opinion/experience with these two holsters? I have a minotaur mtac currently and would just need to get a new body for it.

I just need to figure out if the infidel is the better option for comfort and easier to conceal.

Attached Files:

2. Moravia

Dec 22, 2011
    I don't have personal experience with either. I have a friend who has the Minotaur MTAC, loved it until retention failed on the kydex shell. He never contacted Comp Tac about the issue, i'm sure they would have resolved it. I would think the Infidel Ultra would be more versatile and slightly more comfortable. i just ordered a Raven Concealment VanGaurd 2 full kit for my Glock 22/23. I've heard great things about it, only downside is reholstering but I think it is worth it for the great concealment. Here is a picture of it. My vote out of the two holsters you are looking at is the Infidel Ultra.