close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

infidel ultra or minotaur mtac

Discussion in 'Carry Issues' started by robuncut, Jun 4, 2013.

1. robuncut

robuncut

Jun 1, 2013
    I recently got a g23 after I have had a g36 and I found out that I now have the option of getting the infidel ultra holster when I could not with the g36.

does anyone have any opinion/experience with these two holsters? I have a minotaur mtac currently and would just need to get a new body for it.

I just need to figure out if the infidel is the better option for comfort and easier to conceal.

Attached Files:

2. Moravia

Moravia

Dec 22, 2011
    I don't have personal experience with either. I have a friend who has the Minotaur MTAC, loved it until retention failed on the kydex shell. He never contacted Comp Tac about the issue, i'm sure they would have resolved it. I would think the Infidel Ultra would be more versatile and slightly more comfortable. i just ordered a Raven Concealment VanGaurd 2 full kit for my Glock 22/23. I've heard great things about it, only downside is reholstering but I think it is worth it for the great concealment. Here is a picture of it. My vote out of the two holsters you are looking at is the Infidel Ultra.

[​IMG]