close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Indoor targets?

Discussion in 'The Airgun and Paintball Club' started by ChuteTheMall, Jun 26, 2005.

1. What are some good indoor targets for airsoft?

Naturally, I'd like to trap and recycle pellets to save pennies.:)

Maximum range about 20 feet, usual range about 10 feet?

I'd rather not lose pellets all over the floor.......:(

2. djjordache

djjordache blah blah blah

Jun 26, 2004
    Houston, TX
    I made my own out of a rubbermaid container and cut out one of the sides of it. I also lined the back of it with cardboard and I got some tagets from Targetz.com

3. Short Cut

Short Cut PatrioticMember CLM

Apr 28, 2002
    Above ground
    This isn't the best solution, but it works. I used a moving blanket. I hung it up on the knobs of a pair of double doors so that the blanket was halfway vertical and half horizontal. It caught all of the BBs on the horizontal part of the blanket.

Until something better comes along...

4. powasky

powasky

Jan 3, 2004
    Delaplane, VA
    Re-using airsoft BBs is not a smart idea. Some of them get deformed or get crap on them after you shoot. If you put them back in your gun they can tear up your hopup and your internals. If you're using a lower quality (subjective) springer, it shouldnt be a problem, but re-using BBs is a BIG no no for electric/gas guns.

5. icantpick

icantpick Señor Member

Apr 3, 2005
    Florida
    I cut the bottom off of a cardboard box, attached an open pillow case to the bottom, and turned it on it's side. That way when I shoot, the bb's hit the pillow case, gently decelerate, and are collected in the case and since I use a springer and the don't hit anything hard I just blow them off and reuse them.