close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Indoor S/G range in So Fla?

Discussion in 'Florida Glockers Club' started by Eric2340, Dec 7, 2009.

1. Anyone know of a INDOOR place you can shoot a 12ga w/ BUCKSHOT (your OWN ammo, NOT bought there at the range) in So Fla between WPB and Ft Laud?

So far Palm Beach Shooting Center in Lake Worth, Delray Shooting Center in Delray Beach, Revere Gun Range in Pompano and Bass Pro Shops in Ft Laud are all OUT.

I KNOW I can shoot at the Sheriff's range once a month west of WPB and at Markham Park in Ft Laud, but BOTH are outside and NEITHER will allow me to set up a target at under 30'-00" (indoor distance), hence why I want an INDOOR range to do so. :(

Thanks -

Eric

2. OD Green 23

OD Green 23

Jun 9, 2009
    So.Fla
    Have you tried Pembroke Gun Range? They are off Pembroke an I-95. I dont know if they will allow you to shoot the 12 gauge but its an indoor range. I've been there a couple of times it aint the nicest one around but the people who work there are usually pretty helpful.

http://www.pembrokegunrange.com/

3. MajSingh

MajSingh Namaste

Dec 15, 2005
    Southeast FL
    this is where i first shot a shotgun...if nothing changed, they will permit this

4. Yep, that's the place, thanks! :)

Called them today, they say indoor SG is OK, buckshot ONLY, NO slugs, NO birdshot.

Works for me either way, finally get to try out the gobblin gun / thunder stick. :)

Thanks!

5. JungleJim

JungleJim

Feb 1, 2004
    S Fla
    always get someone's attention when the 12 gauge starts blasting off down range

6. rich52us

rich52us

Mar 28, 2006
    WPB, FL
    There's also Arizona Range/Guns & Knives in Broward, and Gator in West Palm Beach.