close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Indoor Ranges

Discussion in 'Heart of Dixie Glockers' started by DeltaBravo, Dec 25, 2009.

1. DeltaBravo

DeltaBravo

Dec 16, 2009
    The South
    Anyone know of any good indoor ranges in and around Lee County? Tuskeegee is a gamble as to whether or not that range (outdoor) even has chicken wire to throw up a target. Currently I go to Shooters in Columbus and am pretty satisfied but it'd be nice to not have to drive 45 min just to put 300 rds downrange

2. mossy500camo

mossy500camo ammo found

Sep 27, 2004
    WAR EAGLE COUNTRY
    Sorry but I dont recall the name of the place. But There's a nice range in Phenix City Alabama. Kinda Expensive though....

ps
    There's a 25 yd outdoor range in Beauregard Alabama.

3. zukyota

zukyota

Jan 5, 2010
    Alabama
    Larry's pistol & pawn on memorial drive. Huntsville. Dont know how far that is from you, but it's a great place.

4. Cobra6

Cobra6

Jan 20, 2009
    Tennessee Valley
    It's $10 an hour (per person) - and when it's hot outside it's about 10 degrees hotter inside. When it's cold outside it's about 10 degrees colder inside.

5. Brad_G

Brad_G

Feb 10, 2010
    Birmingham, Alabama
    Man, this is exactly why I really want Alabama Shooters Association (ASA) to take off.

DeltaBravo.....did you ever find a range? If you did, I'd like to know what you thought about it, where it is, how much it was..........and if possible, go over to ASA (link below) and post something about it there in the appropriate area.

Thanks.

6. DeltaBravo

DeltaBravo

Dec 16, 2009
    The South
    Nope never really did to my satisfaction. I still go to Shooters of Columbus. I love the staff there, and you can't beat the rates. I went to a new indoor range here in Woodstock, GA area while visiting a friend and it was $15 just to shoot and their ammo wasn't cheap. $19 for blazer aluminum .40...I get it for 12 at shooters, sometimes $11. Shooters is still my favorite.