close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

In the Courtroom...

Discussion in 'The Lighter Side' started by FN64, Jul 29, 2007.

1. The judge said to the criminal before the bench, "The last time you were here, I told you I didn't want to see you in my court again." The criminal said, "I know, your honor, I told the police that but they wouldn't listen."

The judge was outraged when the jury rendered a "Not Guilty" verdict. He asked, "What possible excuse can you have for freeing this defendant?" The jury foreman said, "Insanity, your honor." The judge asked, "ALL 12 of you?"

A street person was up before the judge for stealing a pair of shoes. The judge asked, "Weren't you before me a year or so ago on the same charge?" The thief said, "Yes, your honor. How long do you expect a pair of shoes to last?"

BUMPER STICKER: "National Health Care, The Compassion of the IRS, The Efficiency of the Post Office, At Pentagon Prices"