close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Impressed by the Glock 30's accuracy

Discussion in 'Band of Glockers' started by theTactician, Feb 23, 2009.

1. I've had just a few glocks, first the glock 23 mariner, the glock 37, and now im a proud owner of a glock 30 and i couldnt say anything more except that im really impressed about its inherent accuracy. Point and shoot. even in low light conditions,im impressed that it still delivers. I highly recommend this glock model for personal protection and for competition. praises for our beloved glocks!:supergrin:

2. The G30 happens to be the personal favorite Glock of Massad Ayoob.

3. ....trust me, its worth it!:wow: Laglag nga brief ko when i first tried it in the range. i fell in love with the gun right away!

4. FLuXmr2spyder

FLuXmr2spyder Pinoy Glocker

Apr 25, 2007
    SoCal/AZ/NV
    ^haha thats good to hear, darn 10 day wait period freakin CA make me wait so long :)

5. yeah, i know...

6. SUPERMAN .45

SUPERMAN .45 MAN OF STEEL

Sep 18, 2005
    ASIA
    i've been carrying my GLOCK 30 everyday for almost 2 years now, this is my favorite gun a good back up to my GLOCK 21SF. It shoots very well, I fired more than 800 hundred rounds with no malfunction or jam. A good choice for concealled carry.

7. definitely..101% agree

8. Allegra

Allegra

Mar 16, 2003
    Philippines
    How about speed guys?
    Mejo short and stubby for me , di ko mahawakan ng maganda
    Loved it when it first came out pero nung pinitok ko , I couldnt for the life of me match my split times w/ a combat commander or officers model
    Sabagay , I dont shoot the 21 any better either
    or maybe I just suck at shooting haha

9. isuzu

isuzu

Jul 3, 2005
    North America
    A friend of mine back in the Philippines used to own a Glock 30. It was accurate, especially with jacketed bullets.

10. MERCMADE

MERCMADE BULLET PROOF

suprisingly accurate , suprisingly low recoil for its size