close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Important decision to be made. Need guidance please.

Discussion in 'Reloading' started by GioaJack, Aug 8, 2010.

1. GioaJack

GioaJack Conifer Jack

Apr 14, 2009
    Conifer, CO
    There are times when the complexities of life become overwhelming and a mere mortal finds it difficult to cope without the help and guidance of others.

Unfortunately I find myself mired in such a quagmire.

Should I watch tonight's episode of Top Shot or drive a nail through my foot. I am cognizant of the fact that the nail choice could potentially lead to meeting a good looking nurse at the emergency room. A lot to be said for that. :whistling:

Jack

2. KiloBravo

KiloBravo Lifetime Newb

I think you should watch that abomination of a TV show filled with "talent" and THEN drive the nail through your foot. That way, you get to watch your shows, meet a hot nurse at the hospital, and still make it home by this weekend for the race! :supergrin:

3. 32dgrz

32dgrz

Oct 31, 2009
    I vote nail but,,,
    Can you drive a nail through in something that is petrified? :)

4. Brian Lee

Brian Lee Drop those nuts

Jul 28, 2008
    Up a tree.
  5. WiskyT

WiskyT Malcontent

Jun 12, 2002
    North Carolina
    Since your a Red Sox fan, turn on ESPN, you can watch them loose to the Yankees.

6. adv

adv

Oct 2, 2009
    Houston, TX
    Make your foot watch Top Shot then it can kick you in the backside for even having such thoughts.

7. n2extrm

n2extrm

Feb 24, 2009
    Drive the nail, go to the ER with any luck you will find the show on in the ER. :tongueout:

Last edited: Aug 8, 2010
  8. Colorado4Wheel

Colorado4Wheel

Nov 2, 2006
    CO
  9. dbarry

dbarry Silver Member

Feb 15, 2010
    the Buckeye state
    ...had to read that twice - i thought you said an emergency at the nursing home! :O)

10. mitchshrader

mitchshrader Deceased

Jun 14, 2005
    Tulsa
    no. don't drive a nail in your foot, don't watch the brain drainer, drink 3 really good beers at home and go to bed.

11. GioaJack

GioaJack Conifer Jack

Apr 14, 2009
    Conifer, CO
    I LOVE COMPETITION, THE MORE PRESSURE YOU PUT ON ME AND THE BETTER I'LL PERFORM

The immortal last words of Top Shot, Blake. Nice shot, dude, it's lucky he didn't wound anyone.

BTW... you guys displayed so much empathy to my TV watching dilemma I decided to call all the ex-wives for advice.At least none of you guys hung up on me.

(dbarry, your vicious post leads me to believe you already know how to sleep with one eye open. :whistling:)

Jack

12. Colorado4Wheel

Colorado4Wheel

Nov 2, 2006
    CO
    Either way, what kind of sissy goes to the hospital for a nail in the foot.

13. GioaJack

GioaJack Conifer Jack

Apr 14, 2009
    Conifer, CO

HEY. it could be a big nail, a really big nail. Besides, look who's talking, the guy who wears a sissy looking imitation boonie hat he bought at Banana Republic.

A nail through the foot is more manly.

Jack

14. You should clip your toe nails more often. :supergrin:

Bob :cowboy:

15. Cobra64

Cobra64 Deals in Facts

Neither.

Have a brew, and light up a smoke.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

16. DWARREN123

DWARREN123 Grumpy Old Guy

Jan 25, 2008
    Clarksville, Tn.
  17. IndyGunFreak

IndyGunFreak

Jan 26, 2001
    Indiana
    Well, the episode wasn't that bad. The final challenge wasn't horribly difficult. I was sad to see Kelly go.. he's persevered through the whole season, despite constantly being Nominated, despite him usually performing better than most in the challenges.

Kelly probably would have been safe, but he made some tactical errors(loading more than one round in the magazines) that cost him.

18. robin303

robin303 Helicopter Nut

Sep 27, 2009
    Austin, TX
    I don't know Jack but all the nurses I ever had looked like Ernest Borgnine. :whistling:

19. fredj338

fredj338

Dec 22, 2004
    so.cal.
    I would have driven a nail into my foot w/ a handgun round! Really, Blake cracked me up. Could he have pushed the shot any further off the target?:rofl: Semi-pro, yeah baby, give me a cool ameture any day.:tongueout: The final challenge certainly favored the young guys. It was more about getting up the fricking hill than shooting well. That one would have kicked my old ass!

Last edited: Aug 9, 2010