close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

I'm sorry Chicago, you've been voted off the island

Discussion in 'Political Issues' started by countrygun, Jul 2, 2012.

1. countrygun

countrygun

Mar 9, 2012
    I stole this from another part of the Forum. (I will miss the Cubbies though)

http://communities.washingtontimes.com/neighborhood/bill-kellys-truth-squad/2012/jun/27/police-chief-blames-pilgrims-cops-chicago-violence/

Police chief blames 'Pilgrims', cops for Chicago violence

According to the "Top Cop" in Chitown the criminal violence in that town is the fault of the pilgrims, or at least they started it.

Nevermind that they have some of the strictest gun laws and crime is going down in places with less restrictions.

2. janice6

janice6 Silver Member

Apr 4, 2006
    minnesota
    The thug mentality is "never" the result of the community. Hoping for change is useless. Change requires action.

Chicago has the same problems they had during Prohibition, and the same people.

3. automatic slim

automatic slim Walmart Shopper

May 28, 2007
    Disputed Territory
    Let me get this straight. He's blaming the doggone PILGRIMS??? Like the Thanksgiving Pilgrims????
    I thought it was a new gang or something.

The PILGRIMS???????:rofl::rofl::rofl:

4. countrygun

countrygun

Mar 9, 2012

That was exactly the same reaction I had.

More American deaths in Chicago than Afghanistan and the TOP COP in Chicago says "it all goes back to the attitude the Pilgrims brought"

Is there a reason for Chicago to exist in the first place? Seems to me the Country can do fine without them.

5. cowboy1964

cowboy1964

Sep 4, 2009
    U.S.A.
    Wonder why other cities don't have the same problem? Other cities have "Pilgrims" and "white cops".

Tired of excuses and idiocy from the left.

Last edited: Jul 3, 2012
  6. countrygun

countrygun

Mar 9, 2012

Well you know, with Plymouth Rock being on the shore of Lake Michigan, the old traditions die hard:upeyes: