close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

I'm one year old today.

Discussion in 'Woof Memorial Critter's Corner' started by glockout, Feb 14, 2014.

1. glockout

glockout

Nov 13, 2007
    Buck Creek, Mo
    [​IMG]

He had just been going submarining going after mice and voles. You just see his back and tail.

Don't you wish you were as happy?

2. Dogs have it good.

They get free: food, health care, room and board, rides in cars.

They get to have sex without child support.

Nice looking dog.

No insult, but that dog tooks spastica

3. glockout

glockout

Nov 13, 2007
    Buck Creek, Mo
    Hi GaGlock
    We have his twin sister too, border collie, hound mix. They drag each other around on the floor and snow by the skin on their jowls or their collars.

They run in sync with one another.

His collar says "I'm a good dog".

4. janice6

janice6 Silver Member

Apr 4, 2006
    minnesota
  5. Doc McGlock

Doc McGlock

Nov 27, 2012
    San Antonio, Tx
    Dogs are something else. I love my four guys. Total unconditional love. The world would be a much better place if people were more like dogs!

6. I'm thinking you clicked on this part of Glocktalk by mistake, otherwise you'd know that they repay all of this "free stuff" with a lifetime of unconditional love, and that dog looks "HAPPY", not spastic...

7. glockout

glockout

Nov 13, 2007
    Buck Creek, Mo
    OMC:
    Yes this dog is very happy, His tongue out is the giveaway. He wants my attention.

He and his sister came to us after being dumped near us at 2 months of age. We were out in our orchard, tending it and I saw to small puppies coming up the gravel road. Intially I didn't think too much expecting some Amish to follow. One of our other dogs chased them away then we went to investigate. The female was under the bridge and the male was up in some bushes along the road. They were covered in Cow crap.

His front paws were abraded and infected after being thrown out on the only concrete pavement near us, a creek crossing. The previous owners were trying to kill him for some reason.

They were so small that they could not navigate normal steps. All the previous hysteria is in the past.

8. I think you did a good thing saving those two. I bet they love you to death! Dogs are great...

9. Fishslayer

Fishslayer Retired squid

Nov 1, 2009
    PRK
    Awwww... bless you for saving their lives!

Something in my eye... ;)

Looks a bit like my current foster. Raley is a BC mix All American Dog! :D I suspect he might also have some hound in him. He tends to bay like one.

[​IMG]

10. rv4driver

rv4driver

May 8, 2010
    Ft. Collins, Co.
    Aw, submarining! They do love that! I have a friend who's dog does it in the dirt chasing gophers, too.

11. Fishslayer

Fishslayer Retired squid

Nov 1, 2009
    PRK
    Love the Cattle Dogs! :supergrin:

My boy Dingo has gone blind from PCRD. He does OK around the house but I have to keep an eye on him on walks so he doesn't run into things.

Here he is hard at work.

[​IMG]