Glock Talk banner

im looking for a spingfield 1903

1K views 20 replies 6 participants last post by  darwin25 
#1 ·
is anyone here selling a bolt action, .30 cal, classic springfield 1903 rifle? pls. let me know

#4 ·
Originally posted by vega
Danny - He is in the Philippines, that location is very confusing. He won't qualify for that link.

BTW, long time no posting. We will be at Lopez Canyon this coming Sunday, 24th.

vega
yeah, thats right. im here in the philippines right now. its easier finding one in the states but it here...well, its a rarity. so, if anyone out there knows where i can get one..thanks.

#10 ·
Originally posted by Mang Danny
Morning guys, medyo sobrang hectic ang mga scheds ko ngayon. Anyway, here's my "Springfield 1903 wannabe". Sa sobrang busy hindi ko pa na-road test ito.
Is this by any chance, for sale sir? if not, do you know where i can get one? I prefer the bolt action rifles than the semi-autos. If you have contacts pls. kindly inform me. my number is 09162987493. Thanks a lot.

#12 ·
Anyway, its really hard finding these kinda rifles here in the Philippines. I guess, i'll just get one when im in the states already.
Just in case, somebody here is sellin a springfield 1903 bolt action or the semi-auto M1 Garrand, please do contact me at 09162987493. thanks.

#13 ·
Originally posted by Mang Danny
The Yugo model 59/66 is the one with grenade launcher. This is not Kali legal AFAIK.

Mine is Model 59.
Sir,

My Yugo SKS has a grenade launcher BUT CA DOJ requires that it be sold with a welded muzzle brake - which made the gun shoot better.

I bought mine from Traders in San Leandro for $175 noon pa.

Sige po.

#15 ·
Originally posted by revo
Sir,
My Yugo SKS has a grenade launcher BUT CA DOJ requires that it be sold with a welded muzzle brake - which made the gun shoot better.
I had the chance to buy that but my son prefers the Cali approve just like Mang Danny's. Mas mukhang AK daw kaya yon ang gusto nya.

Tactic - Pag dating mo dito mag-sasawa ka. Piece of advice, kung bibili ka ng vault, yung malaki na kagad.

vega

#16 ·
Originally posted by vega
I had the chance to buy that but my son prefers the Cali approve just like Mang Danny's. Mas mukhang AK daw kaya yon ang gusto nya.

Tactic - Pag dating mo dito mag-sasawa ka. Piece of advice, kung bibili ka ng vault, yung malaki na kagad.

vega
Have you tried this site? www.yooperj.com That website has substantial info on the SKS. Ganda ng SKS-D. You could use AK magazines in it. Prices of this SKS have been increasing since last year. CDN$195.00 lang last year, now its CDN$299.00. SKS like yours sold for CDN$200.00 in a gun show last March. Included was 200 rounds of Yugo bullets in stipper clips. The Norinco SKS were packed in a box of 24 and heavily-greased.

#18 ·
Originally posted by isuzu
Have you tried this site? www.yooperj.com That website has substantial info on the SKS. Ganda ng SKS-D. You could use AK magazines in it. Prices of this SKS have been increasing since last year. CDN$195.00 lang last year, now its CDN$299.00. SKS like yours sold for CDN$200.00 in a gun show last March. Included was 200 rounds of Yugo bullets in stipper clips. The Norinco SKS were packed in a box of 24 and heavily-greased.
It is illegal to replace the fix mags of an SKS to detachable mags here in Cali.

vega

#21 ·
Originally posted by theTactician
yeah, thats right. im here in the philippines right now. its easier finding one in the states but it here...well, its a rarity. so, if anyone out there knows where i can get one..thanks.
Here in the philippines, you'll be better off with an M1 Garand. I'm just not sure if you can use it as a bolt action rifle ala M14 by locking the rifle's gas action.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.