Glock Talk banner

I'm gunna get the bullpup AK! What are proper upgrades?

1K views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  MO Fugga 
#1 ·
What are my options? I'm new to AK's, and as a result, I am definitely getting the bug. I want to know, to do it right before I buy anything. Pros and cons, please.

#3 ·
Which bullpup AK?
Valmet? Norinco? Century International Arms?

If it's a Valmet, then congrats! You just scored on a excellent piece of Finnish engineering and you are in a select ownership club (less than 1000 were imported into the USA).

If it's a Norinco, then congrats! You just scored on a good piece of Chinese engineering and you are in a select ownership club (less than 2000 were imported into the USA). Watch out for the charging handle, it likes to bite when you operate it.

If it's K-Var/Century International Arms bullpup kit gun, then I hope you can find enjoyment in the crappy/mushy trigger and overheating issues.

#4 ·
Dammitman! It was the Century for $525 on GA. Now you ruined my day!
You can make up for it by telling me the BEST one for the buck. Don't want to spend more than $1000, and would prefer it be new. Any good info will be MUCH appreciated. Thanx.:supergrin:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.