Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Forum at

Why should YOU join our forums?

• Reason #1
  • Reason #2
  • Reason #3

Site Description

I'm gonna ride this year!

Discussion in 'Moto Club' started by gixxer11, Mar 3, 2005.

1. gixxer11

gixxer11 bbrrraaapppppp!

Jan 11, 2005
    in the garage
    Took the rest of the engine parts to the machine shop yesterday. This should be everything I need to realize my dream bike. It's been over 4 years since I blew it up. It WAS 1216cc with 135hp/99ft-lbs. I hope it's worth the compromises and the summers not having my baby ridable. In case you care, I'm building a '91/'92 oil-cooled GSXR 750/1100. The motor has the following:

Epoxied & ported cylinder head w/ oversized Black Diamond valves, coverted to threaded adjuster for GS1150EFE mega cycle cams, decked .020", top end oiling kit

Pingel solid big block with JE 85mm 13.5:1 pistons (1340cc), "o-ringed" for copper head gasket

GSXR750 cases w/ 6-speed (back cut) and cable clutch (aluminum basket w/ 1100 final drive gear)

GSXR 1100 crank, lightened and balanced

Water-cooled rods (couldn't afford Carillo or Crower titanium ones)

40mm Mikuni RS flat-slide carburators w/ velocity stacks

DynaTek 2000 programable ignition, high-output coils, and wires

Murray 4-1 ceramic coated exhaust

I'm really excited for this summer. I've got some scores to settle. And if this bike can't do it, I'm selling everything I've got and getting a Hayabusa w/ Velocity turbo. I can hardly sleep! Anybody else here build bikes? I don't care what kind it is, they're all cool if they go "vroooom"!