close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Illinois Glockers

Discussion in 'Illinois Glockers' Club' started by hddave, Jun 24, 2011.

1. MikeZ1967

MikeZ1967

Jul 29, 2012
    Hi,

I've been on GT here for about a month now. I've learned a ton. I'm in the NW Suburbs of Chicago and have just gotten into shooting. My closest LGS is GAT Guns and I've purchased a few Glocks from them as well as used their range. I hope to see more activity from Illinois Glockers!

Thanks,

Mike

[​IMG]

2. VN350X10

VN350X10

Apr 13, 2001
    McHenry, IL
    Mike,

There are a lot of shooters out here, quite a few of us are farther north & west than you are. Think almost WI & out to Rockford.

uncle albert

3. CaptainXL

CaptainXL

Nov 20, 2009
    Illinois
    A new gun shop has opened in Plano, IL. They have plenty of ammo and a fair inventory of guns which is growing weekly. The shop itself is open and they have a 12 lane range under construction which is due to open in August or September of 2013. BIG building and a first class operation. Really great people!!

For more info and directions visit their website: www.rkagungallery.com They are also on Facebook at: https://www.facebook.com/RKAGun?fref=ts

4. Hi all,
    I am from Mc Henry county as well. Got G17 in Feb. and love it. I used to go to GAT but now end up in On Target in Crystal Lake.

5. Erno

Erno The Rookie

Jan 13, 2012
    Illinois
    Thanks Captain. I'll definitely check them out!

Posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire

6. I've been there , if UR going anytime soon let me know , I'd meet up with u it's about 20 min's from me !!

7. CrookCounty

CrookCounty Trolling Noob

I am in Huntley and was interested in On Target...how is that place?