string(2) ", "

Illinois Glockers

Discussion in 'Illinois Glockers' Club' started by hddave, Jun 24, 2011.

1. Hi,

I've been on GT here for about a month now. I've learned a ton. I'm in the NW Suburbs of Chicago and have just gotten into shooting. My closest LGS is GAT Guns and I've purchased a few Glocks from them as well as used their range. I hope to see more activity from Illinois Glockers!

Thanks,

Mike

[​IMG]

Wanna kill these ads? We can help!
  2. Mike,

There are a lot of shooters out here, quite a few of us are farther north & west than you are. Think almost WI & out to Rockford.

uncle albert

3. A new gun shop has opened in Plano, IL. They have plenty of ammo and a fair inventory of guns which is growing weekly. The shop itself is open and they have a 12 lane range under construction which is due to open in August or September of 2013. BIG building and a first class operation. Really great people!!

For more info and directions visit their website: www.rkagungallery.com They are also on Facebook at: https://www.facebook.com/RKAGun?fref=ts

4. Hi all,
    I am from Mc Henry county as well. Got G17 in Feb. and love it. I used to go to GAT but now end up in On Target in Crystal Lake.

5. Erno

Erno The Rookie

Thanks Captain. I'll definitely check them out!

Posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire

6. I've been there , if UR going anytime soon let me know , I'd meet up with u it's about 20 min's from me !!

7. CrookCounty

CrookCounty Trolling Noob

I am in Huntley and was interested in On Target...how is that place?