Glock Talk banner

Illegals voting here in Tn

22K views 61 replies 42 participants last post by  AZson 
#1 ·
All day today I have been listening to 99.7Fm talk radio and the local news and there have been lots of reports of Illegal Aliens in Nashville area voting :upeyes: .
Reports of buses and vans of Illegals that have interpreters with them are leading them into the voting booths and "helping" them vote. Most are not being required to show proof of I.D. . This is really burning me up . Then a guy , of some type of authority was interviewed on the radio by Phil Valentine . Phil drilled this guy about how come people were being allowed to vote that had no proof of citizenship and not evven being able to speak English. The guy defended the illegals saying they had a right to have interpreters withthem . I believe that is wrong . I believe you must SPEAK and WRITE English before being a citizen and I really belive that is a requirement . Hardly any of these people could do that .
Have any of you guiys heard of these types of Illegal voting going on ?

#4 ·
I believe you must SPEAK and WRITE English before being a citizen and I really belive{sic} that is a requirement .
I am for deporting ALL illegals, however it should not be a requirement to read & speak English as that would have eliminated millions of legal immigrants in the past. The last man George A. Custer spoke with (and lived) was an Italian immigrant who did not speak English. I am assuming that you believe that these illegals are all voting for Obama. How would you feel if they were voting for McCain? :whistling: Tens of thousands of European immigrants fought on both sides in the Civil War and most did not speak English. I DO feel however that they should show LEGAL proof that they are LEGALLY eligible to vote which is probably not the case here. The Left Wing loons have fought that tooth & nail as they know most fraudulent voting is done on the Dem. tickets. Speak English? No problem as long as you can show you are legally ELIGIBLE to vote.

#6 ·
#9 ·
Who said WE were going to deport them? They will deport themselves if you make it a FELONY to employ one. :supergrin:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Wetback
No they wont. Thats wishful thinking. Why wont they? Because corrupt Business owners that dont value American labor will always hire them because they will work for nothing. Those are the facts. Its sad but the owners of production in this nation dont give 2 ****s about AMERICAN labor. :steamed:

#10 · (Edited)
To the original poster, do you carry proof of citizenship with you at all times?
Who's side are you on ? No I do not and If i was of abroad birth I would !
As far as I.D. I carry a U.S. Social security card , a drivers license , and a Tn Handgun carry permit . All above should be sufficent .

#11 ·
State issued ID and/or Voter Registration card is required, which precludes illegals unless they've got a fake ID and somehow managed to get on the voter roll prior to arriving to vote. And they are requiring those ID's. I early voted. No signs of illegals voting (in real life) but I agree with you 100%- they should be able to read and speak remedial english in order to vote. So Phill combined a false allegation with an actual concern to make for interesting radio (for someone- not for me).

All day today I have been listening to 99.7Fm talk radio and the local news and there have been lots of reports of Illegal Aliens in Nashville area voting :upeyes: .
Reports of buses and vans of Illegals that have interpreters with them are leading them into the voting booths and "helping" them vote. Most are not being required to show proof of I.D. . This is really burning me up . Then a guy , of some type of authority was interviewed on the radio by Phil Valentine . Phil drilled this guy about how come people were being allowed to vote that had no proof of citizenship and not evven being able to speak English. The guy defended the illegals saying they had a right to have interpreters withthem . I believe that is wrong . I believe you must SPEAK and WRITE English before being a citizen and I really belive that is a requirement . Hardly any of these people could do that .
Have any of you guiys heard of these types of Illegal voting going on ?

#14 ·
Sounds like election fraud to me.

By the way, it's not going to be possible to deport any illegals - they're Catholic and have a tremendous support community - they were told to come here precisely so that their babies born in the U.S. would be voting Catholic citizens. So just give up on that idea, it ain't going to happen.

#17 ·
I heard Steve Gill talking about this on WLAC this A.M.

The point is, you have to be a citizen to vote. To become a naturalized citizen you have to pass a test in English. Thus, if you're a citizen you speak English and don't need an interpreter.

The other point is, these illegals are being led into the voting booth by Obama operatives and being told who to vote for, if they are even the ones pressing the buttons. They may be getting paid for their votes, just like in Chicago.

#18 ·
You posted in another thread you are law enforcement. What's up with the lack of a badge and creds but you carry a CHP?

Who's side are you on ? No I do not and If i was of abroad birth I would !
As far as I.D. I carry a U.S. Social security card , a drivers license , and a Tn Handgun carry permit . All above should be sufficent .

#19 ·
Here's my Crook County (20+ miles outside, but still firmly under the thumb of, Chitcago) voting experience. I work nights and left a little before 6am. Went home, put on my "Who is John Galt?" t-shirt, and headed to the church about half a mile away.

Gave them my name. They didn't ask for any ID, or even to confirm my address. Waited <2 min. for the person ahead of me to finish and voted.

By then it was a whopping 6:10am. So by lunchtime I probably could've voted a dozen times without even costing myself $4 in Chicago-priced gas.

This of course ignores the two full weeks before the election where you could vote early & often (why does early voting exist at all?) and the absentee voting which you can mail in with no one ever seeing you or how many fake names and addresses you do it under (why can anyone not stationed abroad vote absentee?)

#20 ·
Getting rid of early voting entirely, and having all elections on one day as listed in the Constitution, with ID shown and finger dipped in permanent ink like Iraq, is the only way we'll defeat the professional fraudsters at ACORN (who admitted themselves that only a third of their ~1.5 million registrations were legit...meaning it's probably 10%)

#21 ·
#22 ·
Enough of the radio jockeys lying to you?

http://www.dmv.org/tn-tennessee/voter-registration.php
http://www.state.tn.us/sos/election/

You can't vote if your not registered.
You have to vote in person the fist time if you do the process by mail.
They check I.D. when you vote.

You guys are so easy to get worked up with lies to make you upset.
all I was asked was my name, signed next to my other signature in a book and voted. Any my other sig was 8 years old so it didn't even look the same.

#23 ·
it is physically impossible to round up and deport 12-18 million people.
But it is possable to go after the people hiring them, that includes mom and pop who pay them under the table. No job no reason to be here. They will self deport, wont cost us a dime.

#24 ·
Here's my Crook County (20+ miles outside, but still firmly under the thumb of, Chitcago) voting experience. I work nights and left a little before 6am. Went home, put on my "Who is John Galt?" t-shirt, and headed to the church about half a mile away.

Gave them my name. They didn't ask for any ID, or even to confirm my address. Waited <2 min. for the person ahead of me to finish and voted.

By then it was a whopping 6:10am. So by lunchtime I probably could've voted a dozen times without even costing myself $4 in Chicago-priced gas.

This of course ignores the two full weeks before the election where you could vote early & often (why does early voting exist at all?) and the absentee voting which you can mail in with no one ever seeing you or how many fake names and addresses you do it under (why can anyone not stationed abroad vote absentee?)
This is why AZ passed the law requiring ID.

#25 ·
I also think they need to just go ahead and put a picture and a thumb print on your SSC just to stop all this identy theft going on not just by illegals but by every one else.
I also think you should have the right to freeze your credit that way your identy cann't be stolen.

#26 ·
Okey-dokey. That was illegal. What precinct and and on what day did you vote? Since evidently you weren't held to the same standard other voters are, the poll worker who allowed you to vote with zero identification needs to be punished or removed.

all I was asked was my name, signed next to my other signature in a book and voted. Any my other sig was 8 years old so it didn't even look the same.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.