Illegals voting here in Tn

Discussion in 'GT Voting Booth' started by tercel89, Oct 17, 2008.

1. Choate Machine & Tool, Inc.

Why, yes, I do. But also as a CITIZEN, I know enough to take my VOTER REGISTRATION CARD and my ID/DL to the polls to vote!!!!

Wanna kill these ads? We can help!
  2. Howdy tercel89

Gee, unless TN's voting laws are alot different than here in AR I would say someone is pulling a sad joke on you.

3. If you don't need to prove citizenship to be president, why should you need it to vote?
  4. Totally agree.. Its only about the almighty dollar!!at least it is until the dollar isnt worth anything anymore..
  5. Mabo

Mabo Want a beer?

Holy thread resurrection batman! :dunno:
  6. Delta-x

Delta-x NRA Member
    Silver Member

True. But if the current immigration laws were some how allowed to be enforced, and the freebies dried up, illegals would return to home base in
    Mehico........Adios amigos!
  7. So why do you think 'they' are all from mexico? Just because they cross from Mexico makes them as Mexican as they are Texan if they cross through El paso onto Denver. An Lt. with the border patrol claims he has seen illegals there from 193 OTHER countries. While some argue that the greedy business men will hire them over Americans to save a buck, isn't that the American way...To make money? Besides, you don't see any of these Americans fighting tooth and nail for those hard, back breaking, outdoor in the hot ass sun that pay peanuts jobs any ways. Who here will leave their nice comfy desk job that pays 60k/yr for working in the fields 10-14 hours a day stooping over to pick things for minimum wage plus all the fries they can eat? I sure as hell won't. Make them documented somehow and make them pay taxes just the same! Make the EMPLOYERS have to pay those taxes too. I don't care if they are legal or not.
  8. mrsurfboard

mrsurfboard The Anti-Glock

Don't expect the Obama Justice Dept to give a crap about this. They know that illegals are voting Democrat and that just fine with them.
    #48 mrsurfboard, Jul 9, 2010
    Last edited: Jul 9, 2010
  9. Who makes up this crap?

•Only native-born U.S. citizens (or those born abroad, but only to parents who were both citizens of the U.S.) may be president of the United States.
    The Constitution originally provided a small loophole to this provision: One needn't have been born in the United States but had to be a citizen at the time the Constitution was adopted. But, since that occurred in 1789, that ship has sailed.

I know Obama has gray hair but I don't think he is over 221 yrs old.
  10. Democrats have been stealing elections for years by bussing illegal aliens to the polls.

Loretta Sanchez and Democrats used illegal alien voters to steal Bob Dornan's seat back in the 1990s. Why wouldn't the same criminals --- who are protected by the mainstream media --- run the same operation every chance they get?
  11. You're right. They got up here on their own, they can get back on their own...

As for voter fraud and illegals voting in elections, why do you think Barry is suing AZ? If it starts there, they can check in CA, NM, TX and everywhere else.
  12. Bill Lumberg

Bill Lumberg BTF Inventor

It was fabricated from the start. Illegals can do some things they shouldn't be able to in TN, but voting isn't one of them. Never was.

LASTRESORT20 LongTerm-Guy

14. We may not have permits for long

the Next Gov. wants them Repealed :steamed:

Haslam has got the Governor spot bought and paid for and i heard that Directly from a State rep. last week
  15. Get your facts straight.

He said he would sign a bill into law that removed the permits. Meaning Constitutional Carry, just like Alaska, Arizona and Vermont.

Not removing the right to carry. Removing the need to have a permit to carry.
  16. Heck here in Arizona their already giving amnesty to illegals that stole identities.
    Their saying it is part of the dream act that was not passed.
  17. crsuribe

crsuribe 10mm Auto

As a Lawful Permanent Resident who loves this Country more than a lot of 'born Citizens", I have to say I feel -DISGUSTED- with how much illegal immigrants get away with.

I'm not even gonna bother elaborating very much on this. It pisses me off so much. They just come here to take advantage of everything they can take advantage of, either for as long as they can or just until they feel they've gathered enough money to go back and spend it all in their original countries. At least that's what the vast majority of illegal Latin-American immigrants do.
  18. Bill Lumberg

Bill Lumberg BTF Inventor

Correct. And he wasn't talking about carry without permits.

19. Read some history, and you'll change your mind about this.
  20. I think Arizona still needs a permit to conceal. But needs nothing to open carry.