Glock Talk banner

Illegals voting here in Tn

22K views 61 replies 42 participants last post by  AZson 
#1 ·
All day today I have been listening to 99.7Fm talk radio and the local news and there have been lots of reports of Illegal Aliens in Nashville area voting :upeyes: .
Reports of buses and vans of Illegals that have interpreters with them are leading them into the voting booths and "helping" them vote. Most are not being required to show proof of I.D. . This is really burning me up . Then a guy , of some type of authority was interviewed on the radio by Phil Valentine . Phil drilled this guy about how come people were being allowed to vote that had no proof of citizenship and not evven being able to speak English. The guy defended the illegals saying they had a right to have interpreters withthem . I believe that is wrong . I believe you must SPEAK and WRITE English before being a citizen and I really belive that is a requirement . Hardly any of these people could do that .
Have any of you guiys heard of these types of Illegal voting going on ?

#27 ·
They have companies here that hire them and the law states 3 type of id. What the law doesnt state is that they all have to be the same person. So they hire them.
I found a wallet at work with 3 ids in it from a mexican and had all the same name on them but not the same picture.
The goverment just inst doing its job!! They fine them enough often enough the companies will pick up on it. Get caught 3 times shut the place down and send the CEO to federal pen for harboring illegals.

#28 ·
I am for deporting ALL illegals, however it should not be a requirement to read & speak English as that would have eliminated millions of legal immigrants in the past. The last man George A. Custer spoke with (and lived) was an Italian immigrant who did not speak English. I am assuming that you believe that these illegals are all voting for Obama. How would you feel if they were voting for McCain? :whistling: Tens of thousands of European immigrants fought on both sides in the Civil War and most did not speak English. I DO feel however that they should show LEGAL proof that they are LEGALLY eligible to vote which is probably not the case here. The Left Wing loons have fought that tooth & nail as they know most fraudulent voting is done on the Dem. tickets. Speak English? No problem as long as you can show you are legally ELIGIBLE to vote.
I couildn't have said it better.

#30 ·
Unfortunately here in Tucson, they allow you to use a bill or a bank statement to prove your a resident, I'm sure that's no problems for illegals here.

#31 ·
Personally, the law at the federal level should be anyone who is not a U.S. citizen and registers to vote should be deported and denied entry into the U.S. permanently. No citizenship, no green card, no work visa, no tourist visa, no political asylum, no nothing never!

If a non-citizen actually votes, mandatory minimum 10 years in prison helping build a really big wall along the border.

#32 ·
it is physically impossible to round up and deport 12-18 million people.
We don't have to deport anyone. Cut off their ability to get a job. AZ voters passed a very strict law last year that inflicts hard core consequences for anyone, businesses or individuals to hire illegal aliens. It has had an impact. Some of the school districts in the largely hispanic areas have seen a sharp decline in enrollment. One district alone saw a decline of 1500 students in a single school year as soon as the law was passed.

#33 ·
Personally, the law at the federal level should be anyone who is not a U.S. citizen and registers to vote should be deported and denied entry into the U.S. permanently. No citizenship, no green card, no work visa, no tourist visa, no political asylum, no nothing never!

If a non-citizen actually votes, mandatory minimum 10 years in prison helping build a really big wall along the border.
I agree we need a 40 foot wall between us and Mexico with a 20ft electrified fence in 100' front of it.
Not to mention requiring a $5000 deposit before they are allowed to come to the US for shopping, just to make sure they go home.

#34 · (Edited)
Anything short of punishing employers and getting rid of entitlements will not solve the immigration problem. This will never happen because Americans have become complacent. This will also never happen because it's too politically incorrect.

#35 ·
Anything short of punishing employers and getting rid of entitlements will not solve the immigration problem. This will never happen because Americans have become complacent. This will also never happen because it's too politically incorrect.
I agree 110%. We are trying to make it politically correct here in Tucson.
All Arizona for all that matters, unlike California.

#36 ·
Joe Legal vs. Jose Illegal
Here is an example of why hiring illegal aliens is not economically
productive for the State of California...
You have 2 families..."Joe Legal" and "Jose Illegal". Both families have 2 parents, 2 children and live in California.

"Joe Legal" works in construction, has a Social Security Number, and makes $25.00 per hour with payroll taxes deducted....
"Jose Illegal" also works in construction, has "NO" Social Security Number, and gets paid $15.00 cash "under the table".

Joe Legal...$25.00 per hour x 40 hours $1000.00 per week, $52,000 per year.
Now take 30% away for state and federal tax
Joe Legal now has $31,231.00

Jose Illegal...$15.00 per hour x 40 hours $600.00 per week, $31,200.00 per year.
Jose Illegal pays no taxes...
Jose Illegal now has $31,200.00

Joe Legal pays Medical and Dental Insurance with limited coverage $1000.00 per month, or $12,000.00 per year
Joe Legal now has $19,231.00

Jose Illegal has full Medical and Dental coverage through the state and local clinics at a cost of $0.00 per year
Jose Illegal still has $31,200.00

Joe Legal makes too much money so he is not eligible for Food Stamps or welfare,
Joe Legal pays for food, $1,000.00 per month or $12,000.00 per year.
Joe Legal now has $ 7,231.00

Jose Illegal has no documented income and is eligible for Food Stamps and Welfare
Jose Illegal still has $31,200.00

Joe Legal pays rent of $1,000.00 per month, 12,000.00 per year
Joe Legal is now in the hole, minus (-) $4,769.00

Jose Illegal receives a $500 per month Federal rent subsidy
Jose Illegal pays rent $500.00 per month, $6,000.00 per year
Jose Illegal still has $25,200.00

Joe Legal now works overtime on Saturdays or gets a part time job after work.
Jose Illegal has nights and weekends off to enjoy with his family.

Joe Legal's and Jose Illegal's children both attend the same school.
Joe Legal pays for his children's lunches while Jose Illegal's children get a government sponsored lunch.

Jose Illegal's children have an after school ESL program.
Joe Legal's children go home.

Joe Legal and Jose Illegal both enjoy the same Police and Fire Services, but Joe paid for them and Jose did not pay.

#38 ·
We don't have to deport anyone. Cut off their ability to get a job. AZ voters passed a very strict law last year that inflicts hard core consequences for anyone, businesses or individuals to hire illegal aliens. It has had an impact. Some of the school districts in the largely hispanic areas have seen a sharp decline in enrollment. One district alone saw a decline of 1500 students in a single school year as soon as the law was passed.
Amazing. 1500 illegals X $5Kper year per student = $7,500,000 for just one district. Is is any wonder CA is BK?

#39 · (Edited)
Our schools are starting to ask if the kids are here legally or not, but unfortunately our federal law requires us to educate all the kids but it does not say we can not charge them a tuition fee or don't give them a diploma unless they pay a large fee, take away the diploma, take away their reason for being here. You know the sad part is our K-12 schools do take mexico birth certificates for admission. My wife works for one so I know that is a fact.
:rant:

#42 ·
Howdy tercel89

Gee, unless TN's voting laws are alot different than here in AR I would say someone is pulling a sad joke on you.
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Paul

#44 ·
No they wont. Thats wishful thinking. Why wont they? Because corrupt Business owners that dont value American labor will always hire them because they will work for nothing. Those are the facts. Its sad but the owners of production in this nation dont give 2 ****s about AMERICAN labor. :steamed:
Totally agree.. Its only about the almighty dollar!!at least it is until the dollar isnt worth anything anymore..

#46 ·
it is physically impossible to round up and deport 12-18 million people.
True. But if the current immigration laws were some how allowed to be enforced, and the freebies dried up, illegals would return to home base in
Mehico........Adios amigos!

#47 ·
So why do you think 'they' are all from mexico? Just because they cross from Mexico makes them as Mexican as they are Texan if they cross through El paso onto Denver. An Lt. with the border patrol claims he has seen illegals there from 193 OTHER countries. While some argue that the greedy business men will hire them over Americans to save a buck, isn't that the American way...To make money? Besides, you don't see any of these Americans fighting tooth and nail for those hard, back breaking, outdoor in the hot ass sun that pay peanuts jobs any ways. Who here will leave their nice comfy desk job that pays 60k/yr for working in the fields 10-14 hours a day stooping over to pick things for minimum wage plus all the fries they can eat? I sure as hell won't. Make them documented somehow and make them pay taxes just the same! Make the EMPLOYERS have to pay those taxes too. I don't care if they are legal or not.

#49 ·
If you don't need to prove citizenship to be president, why should you need it to vote?
Who makes up this crap?

•Only native-born U.S. citizens (or those born abroad, but only to parents who were both citizens of the U.S.) may be president of the United States.
The Constitution originally provided a small loophole to this provision: One needn't have been born in the United States but had to be a citizen at the time the Constitution was adopted. But, since that occurred in 1789, that ship has sailed.

I know Obama has gray hair but I don't think he is over 221 yrs old.

#50 ·
Democrats have been stealing elections for years by bussing illegal aliens to the polls.

Loretta Sanchez and Democrats used illegal alien voters to steal Bob Dornan's seat back in the 1990s. Why wouldn't the same criminals --- who are protected by the mainstream media --- run the same operation every chance they get?

#51 ·
But it is possable to go after the people hiring them, that includes mom and pop who pay them under the table. No job no reason to be here. They will self deport, wont cost us a dime.
You're right. They got up here on their own, they can get back on their own...

As for voter fraud and illegals voting in elections, why do you think Barry is suing AZ? If it starts there, they can check in CA, NM, TX and everywhere else.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.