close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

"I'll Never Sell It"

Discussion in 'General Firearms Forum' started by UselessEnergy, Mar 4, 2013.

1. Bren

Bren NRA Life Member

Jan 16, 2005
    Kentucky
    I can't even imagine what it's like to grow up without guns. Everybody in my family, as far back asanybody knows, has had guns and many have done some gunfighting with them. I was 8 when I got my first gun of my own, but I had been shooting for many years before that. Of the current generation, my nephew killed his first turkey at about 4 and his first deer at 5, with some help holding up the shotgun and rifle. He currently ownes more guns guns, knives and bows than most members here and he's about 13. His sister got her first deer last year at about 9 or 10. My wife's family is the same.

Last edited: Mar 11, 2013
  2. chief63

chief63

Dec 31, 2011
    Yeah.. I've been looking for the same.

3. UselessEnergy

UselessEnergy simple user

Feb 24, 2013
    South Central PA
    Bills going unpaid? Some other extreme?

What are you referring to???

I started this thread for those whom have sentimental attachment to a specific firearm for whatever reason. You obviously dont, thats fine; thanks for your unrequested point of view

4. UselessEnergy

Feb 24, 2013
    South Central PA
    Ive had friends growing up that had families of such life style. Luckily, my parents did trust my friends parents enough that I was able to fire certain 22lr rifles and once in a blue moon a Walther 9mm. Those experiences were my first ever with rimfire and centerfire guns - thank god for that at least

5. jim goose

jim goose "The Goose"

Mar 12, 2011
    STL, MO.
    870 wingmaster my dad bought me for my 15th birthday.

My buck mark, because its flat out fun, my first pistol, and deadly accurate.

6. UselessEnergy

Feb 24, 2013
    South Central PA
    Buck Marks are endless amounts of cheap (at one point) fun! And the countless barrel lengths and options make them really intriguing/unique

7. Glockworks

Glockworks Ready/Aim/Fire

Aren't you left handed? :cool:

8. Glockworks

Glockworks Ready/Aim/Fire

Jeez, every word could have been from me.

So I add a ditto.