close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

IL pro 2nd amendnent gaining ground

Discussion in 'Illinois Glockers' Club' started by hotpig, Jul 15, 2007.

1. kippjones

kippjones

May 21, 2007
    Midwest
    Good news. How do we get it going here in DuPage?

2. hotpig

hotpig IAFF Local 4766 CLM

Hello My name is Mark Mountain Vice Chairman of the Pike County Illinois Board. Slim and I worked very hard on this for at least 2 months. Make no mistakes this was a joint effort and will only succeed if each county that co-sponsors is considered a joint partner in FREEEEEDOM. Slim and I will be very happy to answer any questions anyone has concerning any aspect of this will of the People. My email address is m5mountain@yahoo.com We the people can make a difference if we energize and mobilize!!!!!! We can only do so much, We ask you as a citizen of illinois to take the same oath of office that we took
    I do solemnly swear that I will support the Constitution of the United States, and the Constitution of the State of Illinois, and that I will faithfully discharge the duties of the office of ____________________________ and Library Trustee according to the best of my ability.
    Sometime we forget this is what our country was founded on. Citizens