close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

If you had your way, for a day

Discussion in 'Cop Talk' started by Dragoon44, May 16, 2011.

1. Dragoon44

Dragoon44 Unfair Facist Lifetime Member

Apr 30, 2005
    I'll start,

You just left one of your regular Friday and sat night stops, its a home with two dysfunctional idiots that cannot get along but refuse to get away from each other. You know that you will be back before the end of the shift and have to take one or both of these mouth-breathers to jail.

On have your way for a day, you would take your 10-8, drive a few blocks away and radio the station, " base, here are the target coordinates, fire for effect."

:cool:

Last edited: May 16, 2011
  2. CAcop

CAcop

Jul 21, 2002
    California
    We had this wall at the main bus station in town where parolees would go hang out. I alwas wanted to throw a flashbang at their feet as I drove by. Now I would settle for birdshot to the legs off the ground in front of them.

3. blueiron

blueiron

Aug 10, 2004
    Be the last man in a search warrant team - let the team do their thing and after the festivities are done, take the issued M2 flamethrower and burn the hovel to the ground.

It would prevent recidivism in that residence and would allow the Barcalounger Boys to drive their pretty red truck and get some hose time in.

4. Bullman

Bullman Deranged Deputy

Oct 11, 2003
    SW Virginia
    I was so there last night, too bad all I got to take with me was one. On my "have it my way day" I would drive to the airport, get in my personal Junkers Ju 87 "Stuka" dive bomber and turn the place into a crater. I just love that siren that screams when you put one in a dive:supergrin:

5. We are in a kinder, gentler age now. Lock 'em both up for life, work the crap out of 'em, and keep 'em from reproducing. That last part is one of the things I like most about incarceration. They can no longer multiply.

6. txleapd

txleapd Hook 'Em Up

Aug 27, 2004
    TX
    I just be happy with being allowed, for one day, to slap anyone who I felt needed it... I would gladly stay up for 24 hours. :tbo:

7. Rohniss

Rohniss

Jan 25, 2008
    Alabama
    I'd get a letter reassigning me from Corrections to Predator Drone Enforcement Division... The Drones would be armed with Hellfires of course...

8. Pepper45

Pepper45

Jun 15, 2006
    A few 500 pound bombs would fix all the problems at a particular apartment complex.

9. DaBigBR

DaBigBR No Infidels!

Oct 28, 2005
    Circling the wagons.
    I had long suggested such a program for our dispatchers. Most said they would work 24 straight hours to take full advantage. It would just be a "say anything you want on the phone" day.

10. packsaddle

packsaddle

Jan 15, 2009
    drive habitual scrotes to the county line and tell them "don't come back, ever".

11. I'd be happy if it was just politicians.

And hack media "reporters."

12. Remember, kinder, gentler. Think tar and feathers.

13. I put in my request to our aviation wing for the Unmanned Aerial Vehicle (UAV) training. It'll be pretty cool wearing a pair of flyboy wings over the badge. :supergrin:

14. BamaTrooper

BamaTrooper Almost Done

Sep 12, 2006
    Rocking Chair
  15. Honey. Texas fire ant hill.

16. Bullman

Bullman Deranged Deputy

Oct 11, 2003
    SW Virginia
    Kinky:supergrin:

17. That thought came to mind as well.

18. JoeDanger

JoeDanger

Feb 7, 2009
    WY
    :rofl:

I know someone who did this...then called the highway patrol and told them he checked on the "hitchhiker" and that he was OK...

19. Dragoon44

Dragoon44 Unfair Facist Lifetime Member

Apr 30, 2005
    I would have Unannexted entire blocks and apartment complexes from the city. declaring them now to be in the county.

Only problem is then we would probably have to had laid off half the police force because there would be little to do. But at least they probably would be quickly ired by a suddenly overburdened S.O.

:rofl::rofl:

Last edited: May 16, 2011