If you had to get rid of all you handguns except one...

Discussion in 'General Firearms Forum' started by IndianaMatt, May 27, 2012.

1. What a tough question! My practical choice would be G19 I guess, best of both worlds. I don't like thinking like this! :crying:

Wanna kill these ads? We can help!
  2. Beretta 92fs for me

3. Nice knife. What is it?

4. This x1000

5. dannym

dannym Kill 'Em All

G17 Gen4

6. OctoberRust

OctoberRust Anti-Federalist

7. Walther PPQ. It is a great weapon.

8. This is my favorite 9mm right now; I have one and love it! But for practical purposes my "one" would have to be the G19!

#129 sharp, Jun 1, 2012
    Last edited: Jun 1, 2012
  9. Colt Python 6 inch SS Elite from the Colt Custom shop

10. I think I would have to hang onto my Sig p229 40 cal. It's a sweet gun and I shoot it really well.

11. SpectreRider

SpectreRider Armed Citizen

If you had to get rid of all you handguns except one...
    What madness, Sir, does torment your mind? How does such a blasphemy invade the waking thought.

I have wrested with this query as well but it was within a terror of the night. With gasp awakening, the answer revealed.

G19

12. MasterShake

MasterShake Brew Crew

Glock 23 Gen 2

13. jarubla

jarubla Dos Pistolas

Easy. I did this a few months back and kept the Glock. Sold a dozen others to friends (had to raise $ to move across the country).

-Jay

14. 29sf
    Compact for conceal - or extend with G20 mags and extended barrel for full size.
    Light loads for urban carry and hot loads for the woods.
    Converts to shoot either .40 or .357 sig.

One gun - tons of options depending on your flavor for the day.

15. Yikes! What a terrible concept. Ok, I'll play. Out of my large collection, here are the contenders:
    1. HK USP compact .40 that I've had for 13 years. It's had 0 failures of any kind.
    2. Dan Wesson Valor 1911 .45. Accurate, reliable, and likely to go way over 100k with only spring changes required.
    3. Gen 4 Glock 17. Like its big brother G34, I shoot it better in competition than I do any of my other guns. I have a big bag of spare parts, so I expect I could keep it running indefinitely unless there was a slide or lower failure.

F&*k this. I'm keeping all three :supergrin:

#137 Clusterfrack, Jun 2, 2012
    Last edited: Jun 2, 2012
  16. Man, only one? That would suck!....But if I HAD TO it would be my Kahr K9.

Attached Files:

17. Handgun? I'd keep my G19, 3rd Gen. Not much hesitation there.

18. Sigobsessed

Sigobsessed Good looking

That's a really tough question I have some nice high dollar guns. Some sigs,colts s&w's but I would probably go with my only glock a g20 with high caps and plus 2 bases that gives me 18rnds of very accurate and very lethal firepower. I am a fairly big guy 6 ft 235 lbs so I can conceal this well. In a s h t f scenario this is a great personal defense cal and will take down any north American game.