If you had to get rid of all you handguns except one...

Discussion in 'General Firearms Forum' started by IndianaMatt, May 27, 2012.

1. Of all the guns that I own it would be the CZ75B with a slight edge over the 1911. The fact that the mags carry a larger number of rounds and the wife would have an easier time shooting the CZ would make it the better choice for my situation. Hope I never have to choose just one.

Wanna kill these ads? We can help!
  2. KennyFSU

KennyFSU What to wear...

My Springfield 1911 Loaded (along with a 9mm conversion barrel).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. DustyJacket

DustyJacket Directiv 10-289

The one I can CCW for all occasions - either a .38 snubbie, or maybe a .44 spl snubbie.

4. wanderinwalker

wanderinwalker 6 of .44

Most likely a 4in .357 of either K or L frame flavor. It would be a tough choice between my 586 and my 19. The 586 is easier to shoot with the added weight, the 19 is much more comfortable to carry due to its lower bulk.

5. Sig P229R two-step.

I have 3-caliber conversions for it and one more is a barrel change away.

My second choice would be my Remington 870P as it was the very first gun I ever owned.

6. Just one, huh? Well then it'd have to be my S&W Model 66. Once I've had my G19 for a while longer I think it'll move up to the #1 spot ... we'll see ;-)

7. My P30 in. 40 S&W.

Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine

8. Haldor

Haldor Retired EE

You would ask that.

Glock G26. But I would really hate you.

[​IMG]

Ruger Mark II would be the second choice.

[​IMG]

9. Colt 1991A1 Compact. My G26 is easier to carry, but I'd learn to live with it.

[​IMG]

10. Not sure if it would be Glock 26 or S&W 642.

The 642 conceals better, but the 26 shoots a lot better for me in a variety of range fun.

Ok, I'd keep the . . . 26.

11. My G26 would be the most practical but, I have a deep sentimental attachment to my 1994 Beretta Cougar 8000. I guess I'd have to deal with the weight and bulk.

That mini Draco has me wanting!:supergrin:

12. TN.Frank

TN.Frank Glock4Life

I came to the conclusion quite a while ago that there's no one handgun that'll do it all. If it's small and light enough to carry easily then it normally won't shoot as well as a larger, heavier handgun will. I'd have to have at least two handguns, one smaller EDC and one larger HD.

13. This beauty right here. Colt Series 70 Govt. It'll do anything I need it to do. :)

[​IMG]

14. My Wiley Clapp GP100. From powder puff loads to 200gr. bone crushers. It's quite versatile.

15. My GP100. The ultimate 'one gun' gun.
    Anything from light plinkers to heavy magnums with great accuracy to boot.

16. JaPes

JaPes Rimfire 1010101

Id keep the pistol that I need for self & home defense, not a sentimental one. Right now for me, it's a M&P 9fs .

17. Cole125

Silver Member

It would be my Glock 19, no question. Small enough to conceal carry, full size handgun firepower and accuracy.

18. Ruble Noon

Ruble Noon "Cracker"

The one in my avatar, Detonics Streetmaster. Full length slide for reliability and an officer's grip for concealment.

19. Hugo R

Hugo R Gaff G26 User!

As much as I love my EDC G26...I'd have to go with my 1993 G17. But dang that would suck!

HR:cool: