close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

IDPA Members in MS

Discussion in 'Mississippi Glockers' started by cal3g, Oct 10, 2007.

1. cal3g

cal3g Retired Army

Sep 22, 2005
    Ollive Branch Mississippi
    Is there anyone on the Mississippi Glockers that is a member of the IDPA?

If so do you compete at any events in MS?

2. Cliff Cargill

Cliff Cargill

May 25, 2006
    Jackson, MS
    I competed in IDPA in 97-98. Our club in Jackson, MS died due to lack of interest. My old # was A-1812, if that tells you how long ago it was. I don't think IDPA will happen here again for long, long time.

We do have a great USPSA club, as well an ICORE one. We'll start our steel matches in November also. Those programs are busting at the seams. The steel program will be as well because anyone can shoot in it. Auto-loaders, revolvers, .22's, even cowboy action guys will have their own division. And, you can enter more than one division. $5.00 per match. Enter as many as you like.

:thumbsup:

www.nrams.com

www.msrevolver.com

www.teammagnolia.com

3. ajp3jeh

ajp3jeh AKA John Hearne

Oct 30, 2000
    Northern Mississippi
    There are two good matches near Tupelo, MS but they shut down for hunting season. I haven't shot there but am told that Crossroads in Glen, MS shoots year round.

4. hankfan79

hankfan79

Dec 21, 2005
    North Alabama
    This is the MS State IDPA match in Glen, MS on Oct 17 I believe. It is listed on the IDPA website. I will be attending again this year. Good match.