close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

IDPA Match – Saline – April 28th

Discussion in 'Michigan Glockers' started by mitommy, Apr 10, 2007.

1. mitommy

mitommy

Feb 29, 2004
    Michigan
    The next IDPA match at the Tri-County Sportsman's League (in Saline) is scheduled for Sat. April 28th. The available times are Noon and 2:00 pm and 4:00 pm. It only takes a couple of hours to shoot the match.
    To register, or for more info go to www.tcsl-idpa.org
    You can try just dropping in, but most squads fill up by e-mail registration)

All you need is your carry pistol, a holster, mag pouch, mags (3 is good 4 is better) and 120 rounds of ammo (usually 100 is enough). We make every effort to accommodate everyone (as long as it is safe).

If you are new, just get there a little early to look around. At sign up tell them you are new and they'll help you out

2. Pyzik

Pyzik Zombie Hunter

Nov 22, 2005
    SE Michigan
    Hhmmm, I was wanting to go to the PIT meet, but I don't think funds(or time) will allow.
    You can show up if you are not a member or anything? Just to watch even? Sounds kinda cool.

3. mitommy

mitommy

Feb 29, 2004
    Michigan
    You are welcome to come & watch. But let warn you, you'll wish you had your gear. Bring it along just in case you decide to give it a try.

4. Pyzik

Pyzik Zombie Hunter

Nov 22, 2005
    SE Michigan
    I wish I would have took my stuff... That was cool. I think I might have found some thing to do on last saturdays of the month. Met a few guys from my town there too. They have free practice one tuesdays there in Saline, and practice on mondays here in Adrian. I will be attending the practice on tuesday there in saline. And I am definatly taking my stuff.

Thanks for lettin' us know that was going on!

5. mitommy

mitommy

Feb 29, 2004
    Michigan
    I wish I would have took my stuff... That was cool.

I told you.

BTW, the practice shoots are not free. The club's range fees apply. $5 for non-members, $3 for members. For that price you get to shoot as much as you want within the rotation of shooters. Hint: bring lots of ammo.

We look forward to seeing you at the next match (May 26th) Don't forget to sign-up on the web site. Sign-up is open now.