close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

IDPA East Coast Championship - NC - August 5-7

Discussion in 'General Competition' started by rje58, Jun 24, 2010.

1. rje58

rje58

Nov 4, 2008
    NC
  2. SMLR

SMLR

Jul 1, 2007
    Rocky Mount, VA
    I shot the NC State Match back in May that was hosted at the same range. It was a very good match with some great stage design. I'm sure this will also be a very good match.

3. Gryff

Gryff

Jul 25, 2005
    Bay Area, California
    I gotta ask...is this a self-styled "East Coast" Championship, or did IDPA HQ actually bless the use of the name?

4. Mas Ayoob

Mas Ayoob KoolAidAntidote Moderator

Nov 6, 2005
    Great match. Congrats to Dean Brevit and his great team for shepherding us all through the heat and humidity. 20 stages in one day was...challenging. :faint:

5. SMLR

SMLR

Jul 1, 2007
    Rocky Mount, VA
    Mas, I applaud your stamina for shooting the 20 stages in one day (especially with the heat we had). I shot the split day format and was really dragging by the 10th stage.

I also want to say a big thanks to Dean and his crew for running another great match!

6. whatsupglock

whatsupglock

Nov 20, 2009
    What a great match! Man that thing was fun! 20 stages in one day! Woohooo. A win helps sweeten things up too...