Idea for some of you who want allies.

Discussion in 'GTArmY - Join The Fight!' started by Malkuth, Sep 30, 2008.

1. Malkuth

Malkuth Defend Freedom

You know how we have threads were we all click on each other to give Soldiers?

Well we don't have an allied system yet. But feel free to join a few of you together that will only click on your allied friends... Maybe make a name for yourselves.

You know 2-4 guys in an alliance that clicks on each other every day can go a long way.

Just as long as you click on me for letting you. :supergrin: JK.

Anyway sometime we have to use our imagination to get things moving a little.
    If I could influx money myself (right now eric is only one that can) I would influx a certain amount each day to everyone to simulate the economy.. A stimulus package as you say.

I know Eric stops by everyonce in awhile and will grace you all with a small donation. But I just went through the list of people and nobody has gold. DOH.:rofl:

Anyway feel free to make alliances up within your selves. Keep things interesting until things can be updated in the game.

Wanna kill these ads? We can help!
  2. Loading...