Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Forum at

Why should YOU join our forums?

• Connect with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Read up on the latest product reviews
  • Make new friends to go shooting with!
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

Glock Talk is the #1 site to discuss the world’s most popular pistol, chat about firearms, accessories and more.

ICD's Nvidia Tegra 2 Tablet Beats iPad Hands Down

Discussion in 'Tech Talk' started by TBO, Apr 6, 2010.

1. TBO

TBO Why so serious? CLM

2. TBO

TBO Why so serious? CLM

3. Linux3

Dec 31, 2008
    Yes, so??
    When have specs ever had anything to do with anything?
    In my home town, Rochester NY, there is Kodak and B&L and Xerox and a lot of people who care about image quality. For quite a while Beta way, way out sold VHS because of quality. So what, VHS won and the list goes on and on. Apple has a loyal fan base and great marketing. What has ICD got? Specs?
  4. lanternlad

lanternlad Mythmatician

Mar 28, 2008
    I notice that they didn't put storage on that spreadsheet.

Know why? Because it's 4gb. That's all. iPad has it all over that in that department.

I'm still not getting an iPad tho. Apparently, they have some heat issues. Major heat issues. Operating temps at 95 degrees. People are actually putting them in the fridge to cool them down.

Still interested in the HP Slate. Looks to be the best so far.
  5. TBO

TBO Why so serious? CLM

Storage is there under memory (lists both RAM and storage).
  6. cgwahl

cgwahl Sheriffs a near

Feb 15, 2002
    They need to at least double the storage I think, but the expandable memory makes up for it slightly. My mp3 player has that and I usually use the expandable storage for movies or something.
  7. jpa

jpa CLM

May 28, 2001
    Las Vegas NV
    I'm interested in checking out the HP Slate when that comes out. I'm not an Apple fanboy, but I do like their products. Multitasking is a major selling point to me. HP has it, Apple doesn't. At least not yet.
  8. durian00

Jul 6, 2007
    Multitasking is an element in iPhone 4.0 OS. That is this summer and will be ported to iPad in Fall.