I was over the ammo limit today

Discussion in 'General Firearms Forum' started by Hoochrunners, May 15, 2013.

1. I wonder if there is remedial training for being a cashier.

Wanna kill these ads? We can help!
  2. Nakanokalronin

Nakanokalronin JMB & MTK

I would of just looked at her and said "It's one box." I've learned along time ago that it's better to use fewer, smaller words with some people or they get confused.

3. Sometimes there just isn't helping some people. :tongueout:

4. Hey, don't make fun of our hardworking legislators. I need to stop by Wal-Mart myself -- my magazines are almost all empty so I'm going to have to buy new magazines! :rofl:

5. BTW it's not the junkies that are passing them. And it doesn't mean they thought YOU were making them. You could have gotten one in change from someplace else.

6. I can't speak for what goes on in MI, but if I do a local search of counterfeiting arrests they sure look like junkies to me. See for yourself below.

https://www.google.com/search?clien...urce=og&sa=N&tab=wi&ei=1JuWUeO4Nuj-4AO73YG4Dw

7. A few months ago I went into Walmart to look for ammo. There was actually a couple of boxes there locked in the glass case. I waited until a worker came over and asked if he could help. I asked for two boxes of .45. He looked puzzled. I showed him my license as is Walmart policy here. He couldn't read the license to understand it listed a .45. He called the store manager for assistance, who told him to sell the ammo. The worker hung up the phone and stated he would be right back. He disappeared for 20 min. I asked a friend to go find someone to work the counter. They come back with the manager of the store. She says the worker is afraid to sell ammo to any customers due to the possibility of them loading a weapon in the store............ Where do they find them and why do they keep them......

8. What licence do you have to show? Is it a carry permit that say's what your carrying? I don't know what state you live in, but in my walmart in nc, they don't ask for id.(unless you looked young)

#29 glockin-45, May 17, 2013
    Last edited: May 17, 2013
  9. The_Gun_Guru

The_Gun_Guru Ban Democrats!!

In the ghetto.

Because the government says they have to.

Simple as that......unfortunately!:shocked:

TGG

10. The_Gun_Guru

The_Gun_Guru Ban Democrats!!

We live in a very sick world now.

Wal-Mart sucks, sorry you don't agree, but it does.

He treats his employees like dirt and sells way too much Chinese crap.

If you disagree with me, that is your right.

TGG

11. That's pretty funny. Guess they are really getting tight on their limit. From one box to one round.

12. MarcDW

MarcDW MDW Guns
    Millennium Member

She most likely voted for him!