close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

I want a regular dot rear sight

Discussion in 'Sights, Optics and Lasers' started by Waboom!!, Sep 26, 2011.

1. Well I have looked around online a little but I cant find what I need. I just want a rear sight with normal dots. But I don't want/need nite sites. Does anyone make just a plain snake eyes rear replacement? (not expensive) I'm starting to not like the U.

2. emore

emore

Dec 29, 2010
    upstate SC
    I think you might be heading for Glock night sights. They're about the cheapest I've seen with the set-up you describe. I know it's counter-intuitive, but that's how it seems to be. Maybe there is a good alternative that I don't know about that someone will share soon. I kind of like the three dot look but they don't have to be night sights for me, either.

3. Bowtie

Bowtie NRA MEMBER

Dec 18, 2004
    California
    Not expensive? black out yours and add your own dots..

4. 21Carrier

21Carrier Until I Gota 29

Feb 4, 2011
    Hoover, AL
    I'm pretty sure Ameriglo makes some. If not, I know that Novak makes them. Novak, however, will be pretty expensive. The Glock night sights really look like regular three dot sights until it gets dark.

Last edited: Sep 26, 2011
  5. yeah there probably like $100!! why cant they be like $25 :whistling:

6. Ameriglo.

7. Hogpauls

Hogpauls

Nov 6, 2009
    Idaho
  8. ^yep!!! thats what I want and the price isnt crazy. Thanks man!

9. emore

emore

Dec 29, 2010
    upstate SC
    I don't have my armorer's price list with me, but does anyone know what a set of actual Glock night sights sell for? I'm thinking that they might not be that much more than the non-tritium options listed, although some of them are great options. Thinking if it's like $20 more, why not go for the actual Tritium version of Glock's product. All the OP would need to do would be to find an armorer nearby to order them for him. Just sayin'...

10. Hogpauls

Hogpauls

Nov 6, 2009
    Idaho
    Just a little extra info on the two to maybe help your decision. The Trijicon has a larger front dot than the Ameriglo. The Ameriglo rear sight has a set screw in them where the Trijicon does not.

11. Steve in Az

Steve in Az Glock 21

Aug 12, 2000
    Arizona
    For plain white-dot steel sights, I really like Novak.

12. bentbiker

bentbiker NRA Member

Sep 11, 2009
    Orange County, CA
    Don't forget to use the "GlockTalk" discount code for your 10%.