I used to lurk..... now I'll be posting!

Discussion in 'Introduction Forum' started by aaaa_cccc, Aug 14, 2012.

1. Hi guys,

Finally came around and registered but I've been a long time lurker here.....

I'm not gonna lie, the real reason I signed up was to post on the classifieds......:whistling: But once I sign up for a forum, I always end up becoming an active part of the community.

So here's to my first thread started here!!:supergrin:

BTW.... hopefully I'm not breaking any rules here, but I've got two Crimson Trace Glock laser-grips on the classifieds now that I really need to sell. I think I have them priced to move right now, but if anybody can confirm this for me I would really appreciate it.

Wanna kill these ads? We can help!
  2. Loading...

Similar Threads Forum Date
    WTS HK USP Compact .40 12 round mags used $15 shipped Gun Parts & Accessories Yesterday at 7:48 AM
    Oregon Mass Shooter On Terror List Obama Refused To Take From Russia Political Issues Yesterday at 7:43 AM
    My 22, 380, and 357 have a new used G17 for company! Introduction Forum Yesterday at 12:25 AM
    Oregon Mass Shooter On Terror List Obama Refused To Take From Russia The Okie Corral Friday at 10:54 PM
    Waffle House Refused to Serve an Armed, Uniformed U.S. Soldier Political Issues Wednesday at 3:07 AM

3. :welcome:

4. Thanks for the warm welcome guys!!

LASTRESORT20 LongTerm-Guy

Welcome here....
  6. CanMan

Silver Member

Lurk no more.... :welcome: Enjoy and have fun!
  7. Welcome to GT!
  8. Welcome from the Adirondack Mountains of New York State
  9. Welcome

Gen 3 G 23
    Gen 3 G 26
  10. oily_oink

oily_oink ###########

:welcome: From Michigan!