Glock Talk banner

I took group pictures of all my non-1911 autos...

17K views 125 replies 75 participants last post by  bac1023 
#1 · (Edited)
I have received several PMs over the last few months to take some updated group pics. This was a major undertaking and took me a long time to get everything in place. I had to move some furniture out of the way as well. ;)

I did not have the time nor the energy to set up my revolvers for a group pic today. However, before this month is out, I'll take a revolver group pic and have all my handguns in one thread. I'll include my 1911s at that time as well. :cool:

For now, this will have to do. My goal last year was to get my non-1911 and revolver collection to the same level as my 1911s.

Here is where I am so far. You'll see classic models, high end models, not so high end models, exotic models, plain models, oddballs, and even some of those new fangled polymer models. ;)

Let me know if you have a question about any gun in particular. Thanks

They are in no particular order, as you can see...

9mms

1st row: Tisas Zigana K, Vektor SP1, Springfield P9, PHP MV, Taurus PT92 AFS, Norinco Tokarev 213, Radom MAG 98, Star Model B, Star 30M, CZ 75B

2nd row: Llama Omni, Beretta 92F, Korth Autopistol, Mauser Luger, Pardini GT9, Glock 19. Sig SP2022, Smith & Wesson Sigma, SKYY CPX, Springfield XDm 3.8

3rd row: Sig P225, Sig P220, Bernardelli P One, Helwan Brigadier, Browning Hi-Power, Browning Hi-Power, Browning Hi-Power, Browning Hi-Power, Browning Hi-Power, Browning Hi-Power Competition

4th row: Hi-Point C9, Benelli B76, Kahr T9, Walther P5, Walther P88, Walther P88 Compact, Walther P38, Walther P1, Steyr GB, Jimenez JA Nine

5th row: Smith & Wesson 39-2, Smith & Wesson 59, Smith & Wesson 39, Smith & Wesson 3906, Smith & Wesson 539, Smith & Wesson 952, Sig P210-1, Sig P210-6 HF, Sig P210-6, Sig P210 Legend Target

6th row: MAB PA15, HK P7M8, HK P9s Sport, HK P9s, Wolf Ultramatic, Sphinx Competitor, Colt 2000, Radom VIS P35, Sig X-Five L1

Other calibers

1st row: Beretta Neos, Ruger Mark III, Automag III, HK Mark 23, Desert Eagle, Browning Buckmark, 44 Auto Mag, Witness Limited

2nd row: CZ 52, Zastava CZ99, Daewoo DH40, Smith & Wesson 1006, Smith & Wesson Comp 40, Smith & Wesson 945, Smith & Wesson 845, CZ 97B

3rd Row: Mauser M2, AJ Ordnance Thomas, Glock 20, Glock 33, Russian Makarov, CZ 40B, Sig P220, Beretta Tomcat

4th row: Mauser HSc, Ruger P90, beretta Steel I, Colt Double Eagle, CZ 75 Champion, Baby Eagle, Star Megastar, FEG GKK-45, Llama 1911-22

5th row: Sig P232SL, Walther P22, Walther PPK/s, RG 42, Walther PP Super, Bersa Thunder CC, Beretta 70S, Beretta 72 Jaguar, FEG PA63

6th Row: HK P7M10, D&D Bren Ten, Smith & Wesson 52-2, Delta Top Gun, Beretta PX4, Coonan, FN FiveseveN, Kel Tec P3AT

See less See more
#3 ·
Holy crap! I knew you had a lot but...
Well, the pics don't surprise me. Thats 's like a handgun history lesson right there. I respect and look up to you for all the time and money you put into your collection.
Also, thanks for taking the time to put the pics together.

P.S. the Hi-point fits right in, haha

Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine

#20 ·
I read the title, then looked at the author and said to myself, :wow:"Holy crap Self, we're in for a treat!" That's what I go by in my head. Then I stormed into this thread like ST6 into the Bin Laden compound.
:bowdown: You're like the Charlie Sheen of handgun collectors. Oh so many fine pieces purchased and enjoyed!

#25 ·
I am always impressed with your snapshots. How do you get them all to stand/lay still at one time, for the pictures.

Very, very nice collection thank you.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.