I think my 21 has proven its durability

Discussion in 'Valuable Info' started by bigbore, Nov 21, 2005.

1. I read this post this morning and I ...

I bought a G21 this afternoon.

It's my fourth Glock. There is something about a gun that doesn't require a gunsmith to tune. Doesn't cost and arm and a leg for parts if you want to experiment.

I just wish ammo was free.

Wanna kill these ads? We can help!
  2. fabricator

fabricator Got Biodiesel?

It can be close, if you roll your own, go to www.bluepress.com and check out the pretty pictures
    [​IMG]

3. Wow, I guess your right...Ya know, maybe we shouldn’t crash cars in those stupid crash tests...I mean after all, why ruin a perfectly good car to save a few piddly lives? We shouldn't worry about how much stress a seatbelt can take, I'm sure it'll be juuuust fine... ;Q

4. This is not Nam. This is bowling.

5. JP500

JP500 The Tin Man

All of this could have been avoided had you just listened to Tommy Lee Jones' advice in US Marshalls:

These things are so cool. Did you know they'll shoot under water? You can pour sand in them and they'll shoot. Shoot everytime. ITs a good choice.

6. I'm just surprised the torture test didn't result in a kaboom. ;) BUt seriously, great post.

7. spork

spork Caffeinator

This was one of the most interesting and entertaining posts I have ever seen. Thanks for sharing!

8. Mark it zero. Its a league game, Dude.

9. Cool Hand Hodge

Cool Hand Hodge Senior Member

Perhaps if Macnameria(sp?) would have done that to a few m16, there would be a few less dead Soldiers in SE Asia who had POS first gen. 16s lock up in battle

10. And I thought my 21 was being abused because I didn't clean it every week, after shooting Pins with it. She has 10K rounds down the tube and I still win about once a month. No falt of hers, she shoots a lot better than I do. She still looks just as good as she did when I got her, and she still shoots just as good. If I'll just take my time and let her do her thing she will put them all in a very small hole. Like I said she puts them right where I point her. I just don't point as good as I used to.

Awsome tests, now I've seen all my Glocks "Put through the wringer."
    A recent Book showed torture testing a G23.
    Older Glock Annual tested a G17

Thanks for showing this

Rusty

11. Longbow

Millennium Member

Awesome!
    Thanks for all the hardwork and for sharing. I think I know what's my next purchase gonna be.....another Glock! :)

12. jonathon

jonathon Bowtie Freak

Bigbore, let the LAPD borrow your Glock ;)

13. Hey bigbore, I saw this over at arf and think it is the poop man! I still can't get registered to post over there so to hell with it! I got on over here so her it is: YOU THE MAN! I already loved my M21 now I sleep with it every night. The wife is totally convinced I'm nuts now! Next thing you know, I'll be doing it too! Well........maybe not!~1

14. GLOCK22SHOOTER

GLOCK22SHOOTER NOT A VICTIM

I wouldnt be able to bring myself to doing all that to my sweet beautiful G22.Awesome test though and exellent posts on the results.Glad to see glocks really are perfection.I always knew that though.;)

15. Douglas in CT

Millennium Member

bigbore:
    With all that abuse of that Glock 21, I am worried about you. ;f :cool: ;)

Well done! ^c^c

Kahr PM9
    My video player did not convey the results of the PM9 sand test at all well( jerky video, out of sync audio, etc) Would you mind letting me know what happened there?

Thank you.

16. That would be illegal, banned due to unreliabilty. no mud either ;g

17. It proves that there are weapons out there which do NOT need proper and regular cleaning to work under adverse conditions. A thing the M16/AR15 system is not from what I can tell.

18. The tests are valuable to a lot of people. We would all love to test our firearms like this but most of us cant take that chance. So when someone makes the sacrifice and shows everyone the results we are extremely gratefull!

19. I could only see about half of the video but the sound kept running. It shot the first mag fine and went back in the bucket. Jammed after the first round on the second mag and wouldn't fire again after cycling and went back in the bucket. Fired the first round of the third mag and jammed but he cycled the slide and got two more shots and then it was done and wouldn't fire.

Oh and I thought Kimbers were POS's. What's with it running through three mags without a hiccup?;)

20. njl

njl

Note to self: Never send a firearm to ADCO for "work"...again.

:)