Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Forum at

Why should YOU join our forums?

• Reason #1
  • Reason #2
  • Reason #3

Site Description

I rode one of these this week

Discussion in 'Moto Club' started by tehan2, Jun 20, 2007.

1. tehan2

tehan2 NRA & GOAL

Mar 14, 2006
    Breaking the law in CT
    they are not yet available but I think it will the 2nd "bike" in the home. Lots of fun, good power and torque. Gets LOTS of looks.

It wouldn't make it as my only bike, but as a second. it just might.
  2. If I just hadn't purchased a new VTX, I would be VERY interested. Actually I'm still interested, just broke.

3. J.R. Bob Dobbs

J.R. Bob Dobbs Nerd

Oct 3, 2000
    McGaheysville, VA
    I'd be afraid that it would combine the worst aspects of a car (size and maneuverability) with the danger of a bike, along with the instability of a three wheeler. But I've never been on anything like that to be sure.
  4. fnfalman

fnfalman Chicks Dig It

Oct 23, 2000
    California & New Mexico, US
    Count me in as one of those who are less than enamored with this reverse tryke. I rode it twice already and I still haven't found anything interesting other than the sweet Aprilia V-twin engine.

If I were to do a tryke, then I'd go with the Piaggio MP3. At least I can steer that thing like I would a motorcycle. The MP3 is a 250-cc but there is a 500-cc version coming out too.

5. "along with the instability of a three wheeler"

I have and use a Whizwheelz terratrike which is a recumbent trike with the two wheels in the front. It is quite stable and takes a bit of effort to get one of the two front wheels to come off the ground. It is a far cry from a standard trike that some grandmothers ride around the retirement center.

Now if you want to talk unstable, try one of the short wheel base two wheel recumbents. That is a real challenge to ride.

6. beemerphile

beemerphile CLM

Dec 6, 2001
    Danielsville, GA
    I would rather have a bent walking stick. I would rather walk down the road pulling a hubcap on a string. I would rather have a pair of Jeff Gordon officially licensed #24 tennis shoes. I would rather have a black and white picture of a grey Edsel. I rather listen to a song about a two-wheeled motorcycle. I'd... Ahhh, no thanks.
  7. One Ragged Hole

One Ragged Hole Dis ain't funny

Nov 13, 2002
    Just hangin around
    Three wheelers with 2 in the front are among the most stable machines you can ride, and still be deemed a Motorcycle.
  8. HollowHead

HollowHead Firm member

May 16, 2005
    Where the buffalo roam
    <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< Morgans Rule!!! HH
  9. HollowHead

HollowHead Firm member

May 16, 2005
    Where the buffalo roam
    I knew I had a picture somewhere! HH