close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

I ordered my new acog today.

Discussion in 'Sights, Optics and Lasers' started by conpro, Jul 25, 2011.

1. conpro

conpro

Mar 21, 2009
    Well i bit the bullet and ordered my new acog ta31a today, i have been wanting one for a couple years now and finally save my pennys and got it. I hope i like it,

2. mixflip

mixflip

Mar 4, 2009
    So how do you like the ACOG? I am planning on getting one also pretty soon.

3. RyanNREMTP

RyanNREMTP Inactive/Banned

Jun 16, 2007
    Waco, Texas
    Don't like it one bit. The OP had it sent to his address and not mine.

4. mixflip

mixflip

Mar 4, 2009
    Im not sure what reticle to get? red? green? chevron? dot? horseshoe?

5. jadedragon

jadedragon

Jun 20, 2007
    California
    Good choice conpro. It is worth the wait. I bought an ACOG about a year ago and am really happy with it. Hell for stout with crystal clear glass. I chose the green horseshoe reticle. For me the green stands out against a dark background. I tried the red reticles and would lose the sight and would be hunting for it. I like the horseshoe because it allows me to bracket the object I'm shooting at. I found it was easier to bracket an object rather than trying to hold a small triangle on my target. That being said the small triangle would be a better choice if you plan to shoot the majority of the time at 200 yds plus distances. I chose my ACOG as CQB optic to shoot the majority of the time 100 yds and closer.