close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

I now have issues with every model glock in the herd!

Discussion in 'General Glocking' started by elijah58, Aug 8, 2012.

1. elijah58

elijah58

It seems that there is a major flaw in the Glock mags, The bullets won't stay in for any length of time at all. I have tried in vain to get this issue resolved but it seems to be getting worse. Has anyone seen anything like this? I can get any one of my Glocks out,(it doesn't matter which model) and as soon as I get the darn mag loaded and look around they are all gone, I tried loading my own to see if that helps but to no avail. It seems that the more I feed into it the more they just disappear. I have looked on the ground all around my shooting area and all I can find is empty cases, I can load an entire 15 round mag and pull the trigger a few times and bam...empty again. I tried calling Glock about the warranty but they told me this wasn't covered and that I should contact the ammo manufatcurer. And since I hand load I have to call myself but everytime I try I get a busy signal. If this doesn't stop soon I will be out of bullets and money. Please if you have experienced this issue, lets band together and maybe get a petition going or something to get Glock Inc. to fix these malfunctioning magazines. I just don't know what to do............:rofl:

2. scosgt

scosgt

The only cure I can think of is to get one of those new Gen 4 9mm Glocks. A few hundred BTF should keep your mags loaded.

3. The Viking

The Viking

Shoot two Glocks and call me in the morning.

4. barth

barth six barrels

5. oldguynewglock

oldguynewglock

Doesn't work. I have 2 Gen 4's and the same thing happens.

6. Rev.357

Rev.357

I got a full load through next Friday & we'll get together & look this problem together! The same thing is starting to happen over here!

7. .50 cal

.50 cal

:rofl:

or a new Gen3, you might have to send it to Glock and can't empty mags with it

8. Paul53

Paul53 Geezer Boomer

Obamas' fault. No doubt about it.

9. elijah58

elijah58

I thinkl if they try to take it, the mags will emty even quicker :tongueout: