Glock Talk banner

I need primers ...

7K views 56 replies 27 participants last post by  cysoto 
#1 ·
Where can i backorder 10k or so? Who is most timely and reputable?

#52 ·
If he has primers, I don't see paying that kind of money for them. Things will ease up later this year, then place a big order like 10K of each size. Put them away for reserve.
That's the thing.
This one guy at my sportsman's club, he only buys when he 'needs' them. He never plans ahead.

I've tried to tell these guys - when you see a good price, forego the lunch or dinner 'out', and buy a few bricks of components, instead.

This guy's tried to 'hit me up' for 2k primers.
(He's 'borrowed' from others, and never repaid.)
I've learned my lesson. . . . I got to watch out for ME. There's no tellin' when I'll get the primers returned.

(Granted, there are a few of us that have a 'co-op' and we look out for one-another, including buying/picking up supplies.
The 'one-way guys' are usually on-their-own.)

#55 ·
I found a reloading shop that had primers, a few powders and some bullets. I drove 75 miles each way and spent $1500 of my mad money and stocked up. I was buying for myself and several of my shooting friends. I did pay a heavy premium on both the powder and primers, but I manged to get them. The primers were $200+tax a case. :wow: The 8# jug of IMR was also $200, but what are you going to to do in a situation like this?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.