close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

I need a Ginney Pig

Discussion in 'Sponsor Showcase' started by mliebs8, Jan 25, 2008.

1. mliebs8

mliebs8

Oct 1, 2006
    Houston TX.
    I just started making holsters and have made several for my Kimbers and STI's but I'd like to get someone elses opinion on what they think of them. I'm going to make one this weekend for a G26 and it will be IWB, unfinished (but will have an exterior sealant) and will have a belt loop for a 1.5" belt. It's going to be similar to the Summer Special but it will have a body shield and will be smooth side out. I'm looking for someone that carrys religously, has been on this site for over 2 years, and can give me honest feedback on what they thought of the holster. Please don't reply if you don't carry daily.

2. BamaTrooper

BamaTrooper Almost Done

Sep 12, 2006
    Rocking Chair
    I joined in September 06, but I carry a 27 or 33 everyday off duty. If you loosen the 2 year requirement, let me know.

3. tjbert47

tjbert47 Always Armed CLM

Oct 19, 2004
    Music City
    I would be happy to try one out for you. But I'm a lefty. I do however carry a G27 24/7 .

Tom in TN

4. cmontrose1

cmontrose1 GuN-a-HoLiC

Jan 23, 2005
    Rio Rancho, NM USA
  5. k594

k594

Dec 16, 2006
    Northern Arizona
    i carry daily right hand w a g23 let me know if u have a g23 model u want carried

6. RussP

RussP Moderator

Jan 23, 2003
    Central Virginia
    Are you looking to sell some?

:cool:

7. mliebs8

mliebs8

Oct 1, 2006
    Houston TX.
    I'm not actually looking to sell any holsters I'll be giving this away for free (and I'll pay the shipping). I plan on doing some other Glock models so I'll be looking for someone else to help me out at a later date. Thanks for the replys but since I'm right handed I'm going to stick with that for now. I'll check the site out tomorrow and let everyone know who it's going to be sent to. I should have it finished by Monday or Tuesday at the latest so the lucky winner will have it by next weekend.

8. jbailey8

jbailey8

Dec 16, 2007
    Roanoke, VA
    for some reason PASSIVE comes to mind, maybe he will post a reply.....i'm sure if you send it to him he'll even make a you tube video of himself wearing it!!

9. specialkwpb

specialkwpb Am I Printing?

May 28, 2007
    WPB, FL
    I've been here almost a year, but I carry a G26 IWB on the right, extremely religiously (sometimes to sleep). I'll be the guinea pig. :wavey:

10. Bunny_FuFu_4u

Bunny_FuFu_4u Bunny Hunter

Nov 18, 2005
    Republic of Texas
    If you ever make one for a G17, I'll try it out.

I also instantly thought of PASSIVE but I got the feeling that he's not going to give up smartcarry anytime soon.

11. jbailey8

jbailey8

Dec 16, 2007
    Roanoke, VA
    true, but i think he would be an un-biased tester(for lack of a better word), but he is content with his smartcarry who know's....maybe! :dunno:

12. keeper85

keeper85

Oct 22, 2004
    North Carolina
    I joined GT in 2004 and carry a 27 daily, except while at work, however I have to be honest I have an IWB holster I love and would be make a commitment to give it up for an extended period.

13. tjbert47

tjbert47 Always Armed CLM

Oct 19, 2004
    Music City

Now thats a plan. I like it.

Tom in TN

14. Usingmyrights

Usingmyrights Jr Member

Jul 4, 2005
    Jacksonville, FL
    Been here for 3+ years. Have a 26. Carry just about everyday. Have a MiltSparks SS to have something to compare it too.

15. mliebs8

mliebs8

Oct 1, 2006
    Houston TX.
    As much as I hate the thought of going up against MiltSparks (I could only hope to be half as good someday) I'm going to send the holster to you. Keeper85 if everything works out I'll send you one at a later date. All I ask is to give me your honest opinion and some suggestions on where you think I could improve on my craftsmanship and or design. If you could email your information to me I should have the holster out on Monday or Tuesday at the latest. I can also send some pics of where it's at if you want.

Thanks for the replys

liebel0557@sbcglobal.net

16. Usingmyrights

Usingmyrights Jr Member

Jul 4, 2005
    Jacksonville, FL

Obviously you can't expect someone just starting out to be as good as one of the better companies on the market for serveral years. I was simply saying that I would be comparing similiar style holsters., so it wouldn't be apples and oranges. I sent you an email, and will let you know what I think. I'll see about getting some pics up as well.

17. How about spell check too? Sorry had to. Why all the restrictions? I'd say send them to the Mods and see what they say. Pick a few people and let them post what they think. Just a thought. Did I mention....PM me for my address?

18. Kirkcdl

Kirkcdl

Jul 12, 2005
    Orygun
    If you're still looking,I carry a G27 every day in a Versa Max 2,and I joined mid 2005...:supergrin:

19. mliebs8

mliebs8

Oct 1, 2006
    Houston TX.
    Everybody loves a smarta** , actually no offense taken. I'll be more than happy to send a few holsters out to the members of Glocktalk once I get the patterns tweaked a little bit. Personally I only have 1911 frames (and a few HK's) but most of my friends are into Glocks and XD's so I have the molds for most their lines. Anyway I'm curious to see how it goes.