close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

I laughed so bad I cried when ...

Discussion in 'The Lighter Side' started by hercules, Jul 6, 2002.

1. Wolv314

Wolv314 Glock Lord

May 24, 2000
    El Republica deTexas
    LMAO! This could be used in a commercial!;a

2. Also known as the "Fire Drill" stomach flu. Thats the one that requires everything in you stomach to GET OUT NOW VIA THE NEAREST EXIT!

3. jamgusmc

jamgusmc

Apr 1, 2002
    Well I for one needed that story... I have tears going down my cheeks I laughed so hard... I needed a good laugh.. Ya see I didnt sleep to well last night.. because I cut my hand yesterday with a 18in bread knife at work.. and I ended up with 5 stiches After a 2hr wait in the Er.. AFTER driving the half hour from work in my car! Then I drove the hour home... what a day... TY for the laugh!!!

4. Bravo8

Bravo8 Tattooed Freak

Heck, you ought to send that to Ernie and let him send it out on his email list. He'd definitely enjoy it.

5. Mild Bill

Mild Bill Millennium Member

Oct 18, 1999
    Tampa, Florida
    I had to stop and breathe 3 or 4 times...
    By far, one of the funniest things I've ever read.
    Thanks for posting it!

6. hercules

hercules

Apr 7, 2001
    South Carolina
    LOL, well I really can't see how this can be offending...but trust me, the thought struck me before I hit the POST button. But I thought,,what the heck, I'll do it anyway. True or not, really don't matter, because the detailed description of what this guy feels and does, makes up for it 10-fold.

Have a good day.

Herc