close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

I joined the Nation Today

Discussion in 'Introduction Forum' started by G19goesBang, Apr 5, 2012.

1. G19goesBang

G19goesBang

Mar 28, 2012
    After years of shooting XD's and XDm's, I finally shot a 19 today at the range. About 30 minutes later, I bought one. My springfields are nice, but this 19 is a bonifide shooter!!! and the XD's are safe queens...

2. Kahr_Glockman

Kahr_Glockman

Feb 26, 2005
    Texas
    I have owned all sorts of different Glocks and the 19 is my favorite. In fact the 19 may be my favorite handgun period.

3. harleytech

harleytech

Feb 25, 2012
    Wisconsin
    I love mine too.....!
    Welcome to the Darkside...!

Last edited: Apr 7, 2012
  4. random southpaw

random southpaw

Nov 7, 2011
    Please provide a little more detail about your Springfield's being "safe queens." I just read about the introduction of the XD-S at the 2012 SHOT Show and i was very impressed by the reviews. An article in Guns & Ammo was especially favorable.

Is it a reliability issue? Is the breakdown for cleaning more arduous? What is the issue or issues that bring about your comment?

If you can help me avoid making a mistake (I'm thinking of possibly buying an XD-S) I would really appreciate that!