close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

I got ripped off!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'OX & Alex Forum' started by m14fan, Apr 21, 2012.

1. m14fan

m14fan

Jan 20, 2012
    mississippi
    Girlfriend went to Louisiana for a family gatherin' complete with CRAWFISH.:crying:

Well I had to work so I stayed home.Well I woke up sick today feel like The weenie dog et me and crapped me out so O didnt work.

Only problem is I was SUPPOSED to work the sky box at MSU for the scrimmage game complete with concert after the game.

So I missed the CRAWFISH,NACHOS AND HOTDOGS,AND 11 HOURS OF GETTING PAID OVERTIME TO WATCH HAWT COLLEGE GIRLS.AND I GOT STUCK AT HOME WATCHING "SWAMP PEOPLE" EATING CRACKERS AND CANNED SOUP.:crying::rant:

2. Cobra6

Cobra6

Jan 20, 2009
    Tennessee Valley
    .....Except for watching Swamp People............

3. 69stingray

69stingray 427 ci

Nov 10, 2007
    North Alabama
    Yes it does...Big time!! at least girlfriend will not be jeolus of Hawt College Chicks!:whistling:

but if you got orka and a big red kangaroo you might can get a do over :supergrin:

4. dango

dango

Jun 9, 2008
    Lets hope this passes quickly so you can get back to your happy life again.Hope your feeling better soon.

5. okie

okie GT Mayor

Oct 28, 2001
    Muskogee Ok.
    I'm sorry you're sick my friend. I hope you get well quickly:angel:

6. m14fan

m14fan

Jan 20, 2012
    mississippi

When compared to a day at a college football game,Swamp Peoples is UGLY:tongueout: