I got a laugh out of this...

Discussion in 'General Firearms Forum' started by bac1023, Aug 25, 2013.

1. I found this pretty amusing, especially the Sig Saucer...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nrD63BdLDfo"]top 5 best pistols in the world - YouTube[/ame]

:rofl:

I don't know how I missed this video before. :dunno:

Wanna kill these ads? We can help!
  2. Loading...

Similar Threads Forum Date
    Anti-gun blogger slaughtered on Wash DC train... The Okie Corral Jul 10, 2015
    Bystanders laugh at man beaten to a pulp in chilling video The Okie Corral Jul 8, 2015
    Ain't nobody got time for that! A good laugh. The Okie Corral Jun 23, 2015
    This dog-on-hind-legs video had us laughing The Okie Corral Jun 7, 2015
    Made me laugh. The Okie Corral Jun 6, 2015

3. Paul53

Paul53 Geezer Boomer

He didn't specify what world he lives in. Sure isn't same as mine!

4. You've got that right...

I think its hilarious that the Desert Eagle is included. Cool novelty piece, but top 5? I wouldn't put it in the top 100.

5. Impressive that he managed to cram so much fail into so little time.

The DE is interesting but the only lists I've ever seen it on have the words, "Unique", "novel", or maybe "interesting" in the title.

6. The title should say the only 5 pistols I own.

The 92 is the only one I would agree on.

7. Cole125

Silver Member

That was probably made by some 15 year old kid that plays too many videos games...

8. glock2740

glock2740 Gun lover.

No doubt!

NONE of those even make the top 5, and really don't even make the top 10 IMO. I'm not a Beretta fan in the least, but a strong argument could be made for the 92 to make the top 10 list.

9. glock2740

glock2740 Gun lover.

And what the hell is a Sig Saucer? :dunno:

10. The DE doesn't belong in there and the FN 5.7 is an idiotic choice for the best of them all. Almost as bad as anointing the Yugo as the best car in history. Don

11. Same thing as a Sig Sawyer, which I have heard said hereabouts. Distributed by the same company that sells Smith & Westerns. But those are much more common, nearly as common as the Colt and S&W Police Special.

12. glock2740

glock2740 Gun lover.

:rofl:Great post! :rofl:

13. :rofl:

14. Now I can go back to my average life feeling so very much superior. Normally have to watch Jerry Springer for that.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Ohub Campfire mobile app

15. I think so, Cole ;)

16. I think that's the case, since they have no rhyme or reason to them at all...

17. My thoughts exactly!

18. The_Gun_Guru

The_Gun_Guru Ban Democrats!!

I would have to agree based upon the Internet "shorthand" at the end.....very juvenile and ghetto :ack:

Also, NONE of those are on my top 5 list! The Beretta 92, however, is in my top 10.

TGG

19. OldSchool64

Platinum Member

Guess youtube vids can be posted from the twilight zone

20. gunsmoke92

Silver Member

Sig Saucer, I wonder if he has a Sig Cup to go with it. :whistling: Maybe a Desert Beagle in there as well. :dunno:

I like the Beretta, and a Sig Sauer, but the rest I'm sure should be placed else where.