Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Forum at

Why should YOU join our forums?

• Connect with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Read up on the latest product reviews
  • Make new friends to go shooting with!
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

Glock Talk is the #1 site to discuss the world’s most popular pistol, chat about firearms, accessories and more.

I finally got my rebarreled BCM 14.5" middy to the range.

Discussion in 'Black Rifle Forum' started by ghostman1960, Jan 23, 2011.

1. ghostman1960

ghostman1960 Static Nomad

Mar 3, 2008
    Florida Dammit
    Some of you may remember my post about my new BCM 14.5" middy shooting three foot groups at 50 yards. I sent the upper back to BCM and they rebarreled it and had it back to me in eight days. Well I was finally able to shoot it on Friday and I had great results. I started off shooting Three shot groups at 100 yards and was going to work my way up to ten shot groups but it started pouring out so I left early. Here are pics of some of the targets. I have to work on reducing the flyers.

The rifle.
  2. CSnakes

Dec 23, 2006
    SC (finally!)
    Very nice shooting! I'm glad they made it right for you.

3. farmer2

Nov 13, 2005
    Spokane Washington
    very nice shooting. my midlength shoots about the same size groups. I have heard over and over that chrome lined barrels are not as accurate, but I have yet to have that experience.

4. K. Foster

K. Foster

Feb 19, 2002
    Great! Glad you got that worked out.
    Your red dot probably eclipsed the target dot at 100y, what did you use as an aiming point? I know you said you got rained out. Shoot some 5 shot groups and get back with us. Good shooting!
  5. RMTactical

RMTactical CLM

Oct 7, 2000
    Behind an AR-15
  6. ghostman1960

ghostman1960 Static Nomad

Mar 3, 2008
    Florida Dammit
    My aiming point were right on the bottom of the dots. I was using a 3moa RDS.