close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

I Fax in my order to Glock Yesterday

Discussion in 'General Glocking' started by James Dean, Mar 16, 2012.

1. James Dean

James Dean

For a G32 Gen4. I Talked to Cory this morning at Glock to make sure everything was alright. Now the wait.

Last edited: Mar 16, 2012
  2. Beanie-Bean

Beanie-Bean

Nice! I hope that you can get one soon. I just called to check on my orders w/my local LE distributor, and neither one has showed up yet (G32 Gen4, Ruger SR1911)

I'll track your progress--if you end up getting yours in short order, I may follow suit and just pull my name from the hat here locally. Supposedly, the new Glocks would be here 4/05, but was told that they will probably be here in late-March.

So, how were you able to request the new model? The latest I have in my addendum was the G21 Gen4 on p.17. The G34 Gen4 was not even listed, only the G35 Gen4.

Did you have to add another page? Or did Cory provide you with another sheet for that particular model? I'd hate to order one, only to receive a Gen3 model instead.

Thanks!

3. James Dean

James Dean

I called Cory at Glock and he E-mailed the 7 page order sheet. The G32 Gen4 was on page two

4. Beanie-Bean

Beanie-Bean

Thank you very much for the information--I'll get hold of him today so that I can have the latest and greatest order sheet. I appreciate the assist!

5. Alchemy1

Alchemy1

Subbed! I want...I want...I want! I've got 2k rounds of .357 sig to be shot.

6. James Dean

James Dean

I wish I had that much to shoot.