close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

I Don't Know If the GSSF gods Smiled On Me or Not

Discussion in 'GSSF' started by ede, Oct 6, 2006.

1. ede

ede Bama's Friend

Pam got an envelope today from Glock. It was a certificate for a RO gun from Conyers. She was so sure of her self not winning she said if she won she'd start shooting in the matches since she goes to most of them anyway. if i'd of know it was this easy for her to win a RO certificate i'd of signed her up a long time ago, it was her 1st time ROing. she sort of reafirmed she'd compete, but needs to pratice first. she ask what glock to get and i told her if it were me i'd shoot the 19 i bought for her to shoot last year and give me the certificate.

2. FESTUS

FESTUS Horse Whisperer

Ed....we need someone to replace you ....Pam did order a shirt didn't she???? I do need one more for Lexington.:supergrin:

3. ede

ede Bama's Friend

she'll be in vagas the weekend of lexington, i doubt she'll want to change her plans for a pistol match.

4. glockess56

glockess56 CLM

Yeah, Pam, now you can be an Indy Glocker. We'd love to have you aboard. Congrats on winning a gun. I'd start with either the G19 or G17. I guess I'm partial, because I love the G17 and can't seem to master the G19 (although I love the second generation G19). Many do great with both of them. Just do it! The only way to do it, is to just shoot. You will improve with time, just do it. It's fun and that's a sure fact no matter what your score is. It's addicting, too, to shoot GSSF matches, but the fun and friends you aquire outweighs everything. It's grear-r-r-r-r-r-r-r-r-t!

5. cellison1460

cellison1460

I would suggest she get a model 27, that way if she ends up not shooting she might be able to find someone (Other than her husband) to "let use it"

6. ede

ede Bama's Friend

Chris i don't know anyone that would want a G27 even if it were free so there's no point in getting one. i'm going to send in my certificates for a 17,34, and 37 next week.