close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

I could not stand to share oxygen with these mouth-breathers.

Discussion in 'Cop Talk' started by Kadetklapp, Sep 8, 2011.

1. 2-8 Marine

2-8 Marine Limp Member

Oct 30, 2009

2. Dexters

Dexters

May 3, 2004
    ga
  3. FiremanMike

FiremanMike Way too busy

Jul 26, 2007
    The interwebs
    Public motorized transportation is a RIGHT!!!

4. SPIN2010

SPIN2010 Searching ...

Mar 14, 2010
    On the move ... again!
    Stations shutdown for public safety! :rofl:

... legal liability in reality. All about the cash these days. :upeyes:

5. ChiefWPD

ChiefWPD

Dec 25, 2004
    If I were King (working on that without much success...) I'd pull all officers from the stations and permit peer pressure to deal with the situation.

Those in political power have to decide if they want reasonable social order or not.

6. Deployment Solu

Deployment Solu Kydex Crafter

Jul 18, 2007
    Arkansas
    It is time the good people of this country wake up and crush these worthless, brain damaged, free loading thugs. Do it at the polls or at the end of a pole (riot baton, bat, ect). One way or another it needs to be done.

7. larry_minn

larry_minn Silver Member Millennium Member

Dec 16, 1999
    Minnesota
    Every time I think "The stupidity of the human race can never surprise me after this" I find I am wrong.
    I could see a couple dozen brain dead folks. Did they all migrate to Calif? (if so good, maybe a visit to Alcatraz can be worked up, it could sink??) I am sure the taxes they paid will have been enough for rescue boats. Right?

I have money in bank. I have put in long hrs for it. I "deprive" myself of things I want in order to get the things I NEED.
    I do wonder how many have "Jobs we have to get to" I assume that BART is CHEAP compared to other modes of travel? (taxi, personal car, limo... heck likely even cheaper/quicker then bus) If your job does not pay enough to get there/back its not a good job. Or is it that they want the money for smokes, drinks, drugs?

8. Roering

Roering Sorting nuts

Feb 14, 2008
    Costa Mesa
    I don't mind a protest. Protest your brains out for all I care. What steams me is that it will, as the article puts it "Inconvenience thousands of commuters".

Pissing people off is no way to get sympathy for your "cause".

9. x_out86

x_out86

Feb 19, 2007
    Wisconsin
    What else do those who are too lazy or "disabled" to work have to do all day besides cause problems and try and get back at "the man"?

:whistling:

Oops, did I just say that out loud?

10. EOD3

EOD3

Oct 19, 2000
    Indiana
    Clear the regular passengers, apply large quantities of Adamsite. Cuff & stuff the dirtbags (NOT in your cruiser) then hose off the area. :puking::puking::puking:

11. EOD3

EOD3

Oct 19, 2000
    Indiana
    Some people might be offended by the "disabled" remark. :upeyes:

12. BMG22

BMG22

Jul 8, 2009
    I'd rather play with my video games and saw my head off with a chainsaw then know what Cali libtards are up to with their bs now. But I have to ask, has their been any news as to if anything happened yet? Like I said, I keep out of leftie things but I'm curious about this story.

13. CAcop

CAcop

Jul 21, 2002
    California
    There are counter protestors starting to mobilize when these things happen. Mostly yuppies trying to get home becuse they pull this stuff during rush hour and it shuts down the system. People do not get home until late.

14. nikerret

nikerret Mr. Awesome

Mar 29, 2005
    Kansas

Well, what would you decide?

15. steveksux

steveksux Massive Member

Jul 12, 2007
    In fairness, I think disabled was in quotes as in "quote unquote" disabled. As in someone who fakes disability to get welfare, not someone genuinely disabled and unable to work.

Randy

16. EOD3

EOD3

Oct 19, 2000
    Indiana
    You're probably right about that. Just practicing my "grumpy old curmudgeon" posting... :fred:

17. NEOH212

NEOH212 Diesel Girl

Mar 25, 2008
    North East Ohio
    The protesters sound like prime candidates for a really healthy dose of O.C.

Mr. Fox, where are you? :whistling:

Seriously, don't people have better things do with their time? I know I do. I guess that's California for you.

Last edited: Sep 11, 2011
  18. CAcop

CAcop

Jul 21, 2002
    California
    A lot of the protesters are rich white kids who pretend they are poor and do as little work as possible. Mommy and Daddy need to cut the apron strings.

19. x_out86

x_out86

Feb 19, 2007
    Wisconsin
    You hit it on the head my man...sorry if I was unclear in my meaning.

Sorry EOD3. I wasnt talking about the legitimate meaning of disabled. Just those who find it as an easy diagnosis to keep from contributing anything to society.