close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

I Cant Wait!

Discussion in 'Band of Glockers' started by Allegra, Sep 8, 2007.

1. batangueno

batangueno Shock Resist

Oct 1, 2002
    California
    :supergrin: Gorier

Is he still in Vietnam?

2. PMMA97

PMMA97 TagaBundok

Nov 25, 2003
    Vietnam border. I saw John Rambo in Youtube trailers making tapa out of enemy soldiers. Gotta love Hollywood.

"It [2nd Amendment] has to be stopped, and someone really has to go on the line, a certain dauntless political figure, and say, ‘It’s ending, it’s over, all bets are off. It’s not 200 years ago, we don’t need this anymore, and the rest of the world doesn’t have it. Why should we?" Sylvester Stallone on Access Hollywood, June 8, 1998

Boycott anyone? :supergrin:

3. Allegra

Allegra

Mar 16, 2003
    Philippines
    he doesnt need a boycott
    besides Rambo and rocky , his other movies are horrible :)

4. I liked Victory, Demolition Man, Paradise Alley, Driven, Cliffhanger, Assassins, Daylight and all the Rambo and Rocky movies :thumbsup:

Maybe I'm just too much of a Stallone nut... :supergrin:

5. mikey177

mikey177 Remember

Jan 28, 2003
    Philippines
    A lot of Hollywood action stars are in reality anti-2nd Amendment. They make movies to make money, not because they believe in whatever theme or message a particular movie is trying to convey. Hence I have made a decision to watch movies not because of the actors in them, but purely for their potential entertainment value.

I recently bought a DVD of First Blood, and I couldn't for the life of me understand half of what Rambo was saying --Stallone's trademark slurred speech. It didn't help that the subtitles were in Indonesian and not English :upeyes:

6. Stallone doesn't even observe Rule # 3. One of these days he's going to shoot some extra in the ass with a blank round.:supergrin:

Those who do: Steven Seagal, John Cusack, Al Pacino, Charlie Sheen, Tom Hanks and the entire cast of Saving Private Ryan, Linda Hamilton (in Terminator 2), Keanu Reeves (in Speed),Timothy Dalton...

Care to add?:)

7. nrmcolt

nrmcolt What?

Sep 26, 2004
    Raccoon City
    Don't forget COBRA. :supergrin:

8. Oh yeah! :supergrin:

That's where he bagged six-foot beauty Brigette Nielsen!! :thumbsup:

9. Allegra

Allegra

Mar 16, 2003
    Philippines
    I think it ws sa Rocky 4

10. I liked his Jati-Matic better.:supergrin:

11. I think that's where Sly met her... or was it.. hmmm...

That was so long ago... ulyanin na... hehehe :supergrin: