close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

I can finally TRULY join GlockTalk.com

Discussion in 'The .40 S&W Club' started by JD_Rak3rs, Feb 15, 2012.

1. JD_Rak3rs

JD_Rak3rs

Feb 9, 2012
    Everett, Wa
    Finally got my Glock 23 4G yesterday!

Went shooting today and had a lot of fun, 80% accuracy though :( [Just need more practice]

[​IMG]

2. Yours was made about the same time as mine. I like the slide finish----it's not slippery. The 23 is the all around Glock imho. Nice weapon. The one thing I learned about getting used to the Glock trigger is to start slow----press the trigger very slowly and then get faster. Learn where it breaks and then resets. The new G4 trigger is superior imho.

3. JD_Rak3rs

JD_Rak3rs

Feb 9, 2012
    Everett, Wa
    Yeah, I've been doing a lot of dry-fires to figure out the trigger break/reset as well as practicing focusing on the sights...

It's the first pistol I've owned so I'm still getting used to it :) Only had it for 6 days and put almost 700 rounds through it so far at the local range :)

4. Poohgyrr

Poohgyrr trout fear me!

Welcome to the forum and congrats on your G23. That is a favorite of mine and about the perfect size Glock for carry.