close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

I am taking roll...

Discussion in 'Band of Glockers' started by riddler, Oct 2, 2003.

1. riddler

riddler

Jan 19, 2001
    Seems that there are a lot of new members so I have decided to call roll so we could get to know each other a little better.

Nothing personal just maybe where you at right now. For those transplants like me, where in the Phils. did you grew up?

Pretty simple and non-intrusive don't you think???

Okay for me, Texas but originally from Cebu

2. Eddie C.

Eddie C. Administrator Moderator CLM

Feb 21, 2002
    State of Confusion
    Hi guys and gals. Eddie C. Connecticut, born and grew up in the Bridgeport area. ;)

;f ;f ;f

3. EON

EON

Nov 23, 2002
    Columbia, SC
    EON here,

Born in South Florida, transplanted to South Carolina by way of West Virginia.

Sorry folks, I wasn't paying attention to the section where this note posted. Sorry about the intrusion ;Q

Stay safe!

EON

4. mikey177

mikey177 Remember

Jan 28, 2003
    Philippines
    mikey177 here. Born in Manila, Philippines, and grew up in the Metropolitan Manila area. Its a bummer not having a province.

5. kristiansen

kristiansen Birdwatcher

Dec 7, 2002
    on the road again
    Hello!:) still here in Manila,Philippines.born & grew up in Bicol.

6. bass one

bass one

Oct 2, 2003
    Singapore
    Sorry for crashing in guys...hehe...tahimik kasi sa CZforum eh...hope I'm welcome here. I've been reading your exchanges for quite a while now pero di ako nakikisali kasi I have my eyes on an 85C. Just can't resist to join 'coz I'm learning a lot from you people...

...learned this site from Mikey117.:)

7. JuDGe

JuDGe

Dec 2, 2002
    Mega-City One
    welcome bass one! ;f

feel free to drop-in anytime.... dami na din naka-CZ dito! The latest one to get converted was saruman. ;f

8. Eye Cutter

Eye Cutter Moderator

Nov 21, 2002
    Dr. B. Eye
    Eye Cutter, born and raised in Manila. ;f ;f ;f

9. darwin25

darwin25 Make your move

Welcome bass one:)

darwin25. born and grew up in Manila. Resided in 4 provinces for the last 10 yrs. Currently in Cabanatuan, Nuve Ecija

10. vino

vino

Nov 27, 2002
    Philippines
    Yup, the BOG ranks have grown lately. Perhaps Sec. Pio would care to do a count since the founding anniversary of the BOG is also nearing. BTW, this is vino born in Rizal, Philippines and still in the Philippines.

11. penduko

penduko

Sep 25, 2003
    Manila, Philippines
    Penduko here.
    Manila-born and raised.

;f ;f ;f

12. ppts799

ppts799 Daisho

Oct 12, 2002
    ppts799, manila, Philippines! i thank you. ;f ;f

bass one : if you own a cz, you are definitely welcome here;Y half cz, half glock na yata members dito :cool: :cool:

13. casmot

casmot Re membered

Casmot...born, raised and still in Metro Manila, Philippines

14. bass one

bass one

Oct 2, 2003
    Singapore
    Yup! Just got the papers this morning for me to fill up, then I'll send it back to RP for processing. My bro-in-law is handling the papers for me. Mikey was the one who pointed me to Ultra Systems where he bought his 85C. I like the G17 for its modern look but as I read here, trigger's quite heavy. Also, first time I went to a gunstore (Harrison Plaza, I think} back in '95, I was introduced to an 85B and fell in love with her immediately. Pinigilan ko lang sarili ko nuon kasi I was a bit hot-headed then, baka mapa-trouble lang. hehe;i...so, you may say, "may personalan kami nung CZ85."

CZ75? kaliwete ako e...

bass one here, born in Manila, raised in Marikina City, married and residing in Imus, Cavite...but working in Singapore...

15. mc_oliver

mc_oliver

Feb 21, 2002
    Philippines
    But you've already been to a beach, right? ;f;c

Bass one, welcome. Mas masaya nga dito kesa dun sa CZF. Plus you get notices kung mey nag-reply sa thread na sinalihan mo.

BTW, mc_O here, from the (used to be) city of waterfalls...Iligan City, now choking in the air of Mandaluyong and occasionally enjoying the gun powder air of Parang, Marikina. ;f

16. Alexii

Alexii Janeway Forever

Nov 14, 2001
    Delta Quadrant
    Hey EddieC nice of you to drop by. :)

Bass One, of course you're welcome here! This place is like a rainbow coalition of gun owners. A good number has CZ's, some 1911s, and a plethora of other brands. Though majority of us also own Glocks.

Oh yes, I'm 100% Bulakenyo (I think, as both sets of grandparents from Bulacan) transplanted to Quezon City by the missus.

17. Eddie C.

Feb 21, 2002
    State of Confusion

Thanks Alexii. You know you guys are always on my favorites to visit list. My beautiful Filippino friends. Thank you. Even if you don't always see or hear from me, I drop in always to check and make sure everything is good with you all. Eddie C.;f

18. batangueno

batangueno Shock Resist

Oct 1, 2002
    California
    Born in Manila, raised in Quezon City. :)

Welcome bass one. ;p

19. mighty_cherokee

mighty_cherokee groovy

Jun 28, 2002
    Philippines
    welcome to BoGs/BoCZ Bass one,whats up eddie:)

Born in Manila,but grew up in a variety of countries;f

20. Eddie C.

Feb 21, 2002
    State of Confusion
    Hi mighty_cherokee. God Bless you all! Eddie;w ;f