Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Forum at

Why should YOU join our forums?

• Reason #1
  • Reason #2
  • Reason #3

Site Description

I am officially revoking my respect for John McCain’s service to our countr

Discussion in 'Political Issues' started by zeke501, Oct 23, 2013.

1. I’m pissed that a Great American ran on the same ticket as the old senile fart and was associated with the liberal looser.
    Last edited: Oct 25, 2013

2. Frameman

Frameman USMC !968/1970

Apr 21, 2010
    SW- Ohio
  3. steveksux

steveksux Massive Member

Jul 12, 2007
    For once I agree with you 100%.
    McCain, more than even most service people, earned his free speech rights. He has earned the right to be as wrong as he wants to be, on any issue of his choice.

Cheap personal shots say more about the poster than they do about McCain.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Ohub Campfire mobile app
  4. Boots45acp

Boots45acp Harley TriGlide

Mar 24, 2009
    High Desert
    It pains me to see a "brother in arms" evolve into what he is today.
    I do not take the "Bothers Forever" in my avatar lightly.

I have no more to say on this matter.
  5. BigCheese03012

Dec 6, 2012
    Anyone who discredits McCains service to his country is probably also stupid enough to think Edward Snowden is a modern day hero. Snowden is just a face for anti American propaganda which supersedes current politics or politicians and hurts America. Do you want to live in a world where the USA is the bad guy, and Russia is the Good guy ? People are so introspectively stupid.
  6. Stubudd

Nov 4, 2008
    Kennesaw GA
    Just in the real world. In the real world, the US government lies and steals a lot and kills a lot of people. Same goes for russia, but i'm not nearly as familiar with them.

I don't respect sociopathic lying con men. Sending naive peoples' kids to be killed or maimed in deserts on the other side of the world to enrich his connections rather overrides whatever service he might have performed any other time in his life as far as i'm concerned, sorry. Not to mention abandoning fellow POWs in vietnam, if that's really the whole story there.

That's not to say the entire US govt and everybody in it does all and only those things all the time, but various powerful elements in and connected to it most certainly do. McCain certainly seems to be among the most highly connected of the public figures of the machine, to some of the very worst elements. He's as low as it gets.
    Last edited: Oct 26, 2013
  7. As has already been covered, if McCain is such a hero for you, then so too must be Benedict Arnold, in fact Arnold was a great war hero of the American revolution until he was slighted to his mind, by Washington, prompting him to cut his deal with the redcoats.

I don't just discount McCain's service, I spit on it...
  8. cowboywannabe

cowboywannabe you savvy?

Jan 26, 2001
    the McCain who fought for this country 40 years ago is far different than the one that has been dismantling it ever since....
  9. BigCheese03012

Dec 6, 2012
    I wouldn't go so far as to call McCain a traitor. Naive in thinking war with Seria could ever accomplish anything good with Obama as president. And the "Maverick" who used to complain about "Pork Barrel spending" where is he ?
  10. hogship

hogship It's MY Island

......and, the cover-up continues.

Has it occurred to anyone that the MSM could destroy McCain at anytime? It doesn't take much intellectual honesty to answer that question now, does it? :upeyes:

11. jakebrake

jakebrake cracker

Jan 11, 2011
    too close to philly
    and was attacked by his ******* people!!!
  12. Frameman

Frameman USMC !968/1970

Apr 21, 2010
    SW- Ohio

This statement is misguided at best.
    I could also draw an analogy between McCain and the Fort hood muslim shooter.
    Hassan might have accomplished some good for the Army during his career but he still turned into a murderer.
    I'm not making a direct comparison between the two because one is a know murderer and the other is in a grey area of history but service in the US Military doesn't reserve your place among the dead hero's.
  13. Michael Rye

Michael Rye

Oct 8, 2012
    Not to derail the thread, but I don't think it would have mattered who ran against Obama in 2008. The media was in full swoon mode about the really cool black guy and the low information voters had drank so much kool aid that they were all in diabetic comas.
  14. This is the truth and the obama worshipers are still in mental comas. We have hair sprayed make up plastered fools/tools, lefty morons (liberal obama worshipers) and the lazy moocher class for the despicable slime bags in the Whitehouse today. Sad how far our society has slipped.
  15. Dalton Wayne

Dalton Wayne Epic mustache Millennium Member

Apr 5, 1999
    Central Florida
    I think he has mental issues, he should just retire, I'm sure he's doing all the as pay back for not getting elected President...:steamed: